Michael Lohan

CHARGED w/ Domestic Violence

3/23/2011 12:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan has been officially charged with a crime stemming from his domestic violence arrest Monday night ... TMZ has learned.

Michael Lohan Domestic Violence
The L.A. County District Attorney's Office announced it has filed a misdemeanor charge of Inflicting Injury on a Cohabitant against Lohan ... after his ex-GF Kate Major told cops Michael beat her up.

Michael's bail was set at $30,000.

Lohan is scheduled to be arraigned on May 23.

D

I totally agree. Liz Taylor story, and rite next to it is this trash.

------------

and this takes precedence over the death of Liz Taylor??? Wow!!

Posted at 8:52 AM on Mar 23, 2011 by winning duh

janet

Hey, you can't blame Holley. She wanted to dump Lindsay, her client from hell, when she pulled the lost passport crap. The judge would not let her because the case was to far for a lawyer change. So Holleys been stuck. Holley will do her job and defend Lohan.

Michelle

Why is this guys mug regularly plastered on the internet? He's nobody. Please stop feeding this tools ego & wasting space on your website.

Rose

I can't believe that TMZ has used this story to knock Elizabeth Taylor's passing out of the top spot on the page. When I saw she was in the news it entered my mind to comment on TMZ keeping her there for the day but I told myself that I had to give TMZ a chance to prove themselves. Also I didn't want to include a negative among the well wishes to her family and friends. TMZ you proved me wrong in your ability to judge and edit importance on your site. There will be other stories today like this and of minimum importance and you could easily put them flowing under the Taylor story.

Sarah Bellum

Who cares about this trailer trash family???? WE DON'T - they are nothing but trash....get over it TMZ. WE DON'T CARE!!!

Buckaroobonzai

seriously, if this entire family got thrown in jail, I would throw an epic party to celebrate.

christy

One eensy beensy misdemeanor charge? What a joke.

Sarah Bellum

arraignment on my birthday ;) what a great present..

Posted at 8:53 AM on Mar 23, 2011 by heder
===============================================
Who cares about your birthday? Not anybody here! But, of course, the world revolves around you, doesn't it?? Geez, get a life!!

Jill

how was the charge even reduced with his history of harassment and abuse charges? see kate, you should have never dropped the charges last time.

Rabinowitz The Hebe

Michael Lohan is a career criminal. This guy is such a douche he actually thinks he matters. He's to stupid to realize that people laugh at him. The moron needs to find a job to pay rent on that cruddy apartment he lives in...He can't afford to purchase a home.

christy

On another note: PLEASE do NOT watch Dancing with the "Stars"
next week if they put Chris Brown on. I am begging you!

christy

arraignment on my birthday ;) what a great present..

Posted at 8:53 AM on Mar 23, 2011 by heder
===============================================

Posted at 9:04 AM on Mar 23, 2011 by Sarah Bellum

I care! Happy Birthday to you!! And Sarah, I hope your attitude
bites you in your fat ass on your next birtday. Karma Baby.

shamon

wasn't she Jon Gosselin's girlfriend too?
She gets passed around between Gosselin and Lohan???
SICK!!!!

Nancy

When scrolling through to read this post about Michael Lohan, Lohan's picture stopped right beside the Atheno's Ad Lady thats in the background on the left side of this website. MAN, is there not a striking resembelance between the Athenos lady and Michael?!? Did Athenos hire Michael to pose as the Athenos Lady or maybe shes his long lost grandmother?!? Hmmm....

D

I care too, Christy! Happy birthday, heder. Hope you have a great day!
==============================
arraignment on my birthday ;) what a great present..

Posted at 8:53 AM on Mar 23, 2011 by heder
===============================================

Posted at 9:04 AM on Mar 23, 2011 by Sarah Bellum

I care! Happy Birthday to you!! And Sarah, I hope your attitude
bites you in your fat ass on your next birtday. Karma Baby.

Posted at 9:06 AM on Mar 23, 2011 by christy