"Teen Mom" Victim -- I'm Not Pressing Charges

3/25/2011 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The girl who got pummeled by "Teen Mom" star Jenelle Evans tells TMZ she has no plans on pressing charges and just wants the whole thing "to go away."

0324_teen_mom_EX_WM_1
Britany Truett tells us the gnarly fight was over a boy -- aren't they all? -- who just happens to be Jenelle's ex, Kieffer. She says Kieffer made a pass at her when the three of them were hanging out and Jenelle was not pleased.

Britany says she was shocked that Jenelle got so angry, since they have been friends for seven years and Brit has no interest in Kieffer.

Britany claims she has a bruise on her eye, scratches on her face and a bite mark on her breast. She says she's spoken to Jenelle since the fight went down, but only through Facebook ... in messages she described as Jenelle "smack talking."

Britany tells us she will not be pressing charges -- so it looks like Jenelle dodged a huge bullet.

aquanet

Oh honey- press charges. She kicked your ass, everyone has already seen it, so give that girl the best sucker punch you can by pressing charges and getting her to give you a nice $$$$$ettlement. Think of how many boxes of mac n cheese that could buy y'all.

Kc

This is either

A) A publicity student by Jenelle & friends
or
B) A total ***** who won't press charges because she's scared she'll get beat up again

olivia

I think we've found the cast for MTV's newest show, "Teen Train Wrecks." Pathetic.

Michelle

Wonder if MTV paid her off? Cant do a show if one of the stars is in JAIL...

kp

MTV should be sued for this trash,

Kat

OMG! Violette-Blue, please get help posting in the future. Look up: their, there, and they're.

Rob

Sounds like it was a fake fight. Brittany is such a liar. She is the one who should go to jail. If it was a real fight, she (or her parents) would have pressed charges. But since they didn't, Brittany is lying and a fake.

kitty

can't cps view this, and take action on behalf of the child. At this point they should take the child away from the whole family. Sad

SusieQMolina

lock her up!!!

..EW..

Why people are so amazed that she is no pressing charges? Geez! Everything is about money! Everybody looks for a reason to sue somebody just to get money!!! What kinda society we are living in??? If I could, I would say to Brittany that I admire her grown up decision to move on without making this a bigger deal than what it is.

Chrissy

What a piece of garbage Janelle is!! As if we didnt already know that from watching the show!! Just further proves it!

Tony Johnson

IF I WAS YOUR MOMMA OR DADDY I WOULD WHUP YOUR A$$ UNTIL YOU PRESSED CHARGES AND DRAG YOU BY YOUR HAIR DOWN TO THE POLICE STATION AND CONTINUE TO WHOOOOP YOUR A$$ UNTIL YOU PRESSED CHARGES ON HER AND ME SO YOU WOULD LEARN TO NOT LET PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH DOING SH*T LIKE THIS TO YOU!!!

IF YOU DON'T PRESS CHARGES YOU NEED YOUR A$$ WHOOOOPED AGAIN!!!

YOU HAVE A DUTY TO ALL THE KIDS OF THE WORLD TO PRESS CHARGES!!!!

THINK HOW MANY TIMES THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO OTHERS IF YOU DON'T SPEAK UP!!!

DON'T MAKE ME JUMP ON MY BROOM AND COME DOWN THERE!!!

my broom flies so much faster in North Carolina ANYWAY!!!

True

This girl Britney is probably SCARED out of her mind to press charges. She was probably threatened... Dumb chicks..I swear!!! This is why I can't stand chicks...or should I just say ignorance period!!! Something would happen if this was me...maybe not the police but something would definitely pop off!!! Real Talk!!! Janelle is nothing but a clown with no life.. Now I know why her mother can't stand her!!! I'd call her a hood booger but she wouldn't survive in the hood!!!

bagladey

"Teen Mom" makes MTV money so she could probably buy the cigarettes and beer or pay the requested $20.00 in exchange for the other s***bag not pressing charges. If the police have evidence of an assault, do they need the victim to press charges?

Fred

Evans needs to go to jail for this, why do we watch videos of trash like this instead of funny stuff like this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMKf--MTtT8