Rap Stars

Turn Out for

Nate Dogg's Funeral

3/26/2011 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snoop Dogg, The Game and Warren G all showed up today for the funeral of Nate Dogg, held at the Queen Mary Dome in Long Beach, CA.

0326_nate_dogg_funeral_REG
Nate Dogg, real name Nathaniel Hale, passed away on March 15.
He was 41.

Lori

Why don't you creeps go comment on the Brittany Spears story...she's seems to fit your criteria of "music" and "class"...

Leave Snoop alone cretins.

Bgbby

You small d**k bastards need to stop downing the homes and keep on making a fool of yourselves on that show (to catch a predator you pedophiles)

vanessa

The Game probably put the hat on when he got outside because it is raining, he would be cute if he did not have those face tattoos. I miss Warren G, he always seems so cool. RIP Nate Dogg.

gmailuser

Why would a grown man want a job holding another grown man's umbrella???? So, being rich means I can't hold a umbrella???? Give me a break!!!

mo

Was Nate gay because I heard that he was a private homo.

Rod

Hey Man,

I'm in the LBC.

I miss Nate already (though I never met him). Snoop and Nate have done miraculous things for Long Beach and I am horribly sorry to see someone like that die so young. I would have hoped that they both lived to be 100.

Well, maybe one of them will live to be 200 and that would balance it out. However, one things for sure, Nate WILL be missed by the people of this city.

R.I.P.

rod

BTW: I am a middle aged white dude, living on Daisy street, so don't EVEN start...

jayjayjay

The Game is Wearing a RED B hate because it stands for bloods and snoop and everyone was a crip. SO he was just trying to act tough.

Criss

Why is this news? A guy died and people went to his funeral.

Sandra

I went to the funeral. Nothing was wrong with Snoop's hand. He was an honorary pallbearer and they each had on gloves.
Yes it was drizzling and cold near the beach
Game took the cap off inside.

croc

i found out about snoops hand..he got his nails did!

dd

Good post Rod Txs...

janet

This clown couldn't dress in a proper suit and hold his own umbrella?

Once again, money has not, does not and never will equate to respect and class.

dave

Its a sad day in America when we give recognition to punk rappers who spread hate,violence and demeaning words of women from all races including their own race. He will burn in hell for all the pain his poetry (it too vile to be called music) has caused society via the mini thugs that emulated them.

Greenie

I did not go to the ceremony but I went to the public viewing yesterday and got to see him at a church by my mom's house. He looked so peaceful and sharp. He had his cane in the casket and a really nice suit. RIP Nate Dogg! Thanks for all the help you gave our community! We'll miss you!

dd

@62 and your are an evil IDIOT Janet..He was with his wife, he is very upset, and suppose the limo driver just did that out of the goodness of his heart, or even a friend..He wasn't thinking about what your critical ass would think about him when one of his best friends had passed. Get a clue you heartless BITCH!