Oksana Grigorieva Has Her Hands Full

3/26/2011 4:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva took a break from fighting over custody with Mel Gibson yesterday by taking baby Lucia out to Gymboree in Sherman Oaks, CA.

0326_oksana_FP_7042077_Grigorieva_Oksana_FP9_EXCL_04_05
It's no contest ... that's one cute kid.

middleagedcrazy

@ chris -- Shoes on children are an ongoing debate (30+ years). For me only, as long as they had something on their feet when outside the house, I was easy about it. My mother had fits because I did not have 'sturdy' shoes. Some 'experts' claim that a sturdy shoe with arch support strengthens ankles and feet and other 'experts' claim it weakens ankles and feet.

Totally personal choice, IMO, as long as feet have some protection from ringworm, impetigo, plantar warts, etc.

Tee hee

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Hey there Sam! I remember seeing a picture of Mel and Tommy at a Laker's game. He's a cute kid...he looked like a bit of a rascal in the picture (devilish twinkle in his eye). Do you have a link to any of his baby pictures? I'd love to see what he looked like as a little tyke.

I would LOVE to have a child. I'm seriously thinking about adopting. I wouldnt care if it was a boy or girl, black, white, asian or latino. I just want a child to love and take care of!

Hey can anyone explain to me the comment (post # 5) about babies walking in flat shoes? Not sure why they cant (she's too young for heels....but I doubt Oksana knows that!)

Posted at 10:44 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by chris

Hi there. here is a pic of Tommy small riding on Mel's shoulder. His cheeks looked just like Lucy's :)

I have only one son. He's great. It's hard damn job, raising a child. I did it alone. Very hard. But well worth it.

Re the flat foot thing: Matter of opinion. I was raised without wearing shoes as a baby, as a child and even as an adult (I'd pull them off in a heart beat, still do.) I have extremely high arches. My son: I put him in baby mocassins (kind of, no other better descriptive word for them.) He too has extremely high arches. Just in the genes I think.

Deb Colorado

This precious baby needs BOTH of her parents. Hope Mr. Gibson gets the help he needs for his abusive issues. I wish nothing but the best for him and for her. That baby deserves it.

chris

Chris, I think the post was referring to arches in the child's foot need support while the bones are forming. With out support, flat feet is the result. jmo.

Posted at 10:50 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by JWW

Tee hee

Posted at 10:52 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by middleagedcrazy

Posted at 10:44 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by chris

Posted at 10:59 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by Sam
-------------------
Thanks Everyone! I want a child SO BAD!!!!! thanks for the info on shoes. I remember as a kid my parents had to have extra arch support put in my shoes....my feet are flatter then a ducks!!!

Sam, there's no link to Tommy! I'll trust you. Sam, I too take shoes off as soon as possible. I dont like my feet getting hot..i dont drive with shoes on either cuz I like to feel the peddles.

The thought of a baby makes me feel happy inside (and when they're old enuf to open the fridge door they can get you a beer! Gotta earn their keep somehow!)

Is it just me or does Lucia look like she "wants down"? She looks like she's got some butter-ball legs too! Chubby baby thighs with those little fat rolls are so cute!

I used to LOVE to babysit my niece, putting her on the changing table and tickling her tummy...she would giggle and squeal!

runningman

Why is the Russian predatory, extorting, dirtbag even in the news?

poirot

No child should ever be exploited ESPECIALLY by a parent.
IMO any parent exploiting their child is not fit parent and should not have custody of the child.
As a parent, witnessing this womans transparent actions, it truly sickens me.
The callous exploitation of this innocent child by mommie dearest is absolutly unconscionable and criminal.

Deb Colorado

#23 middleagecrazy...

Time does go by so fast with our own kids. I hear ya! Mine are all grown now and have kids of their own. My grandkids are 5 minutes away. Love them to pieces. Yes, make the most of your time with your kids as they are grown and gone in a heartbeat.

fran

fran

Lucia is a cutie because she looks like her daddy...too bad she has that for a mother..meant to add , Mel must be fuming at Oksana for putting his little girl out in public, he was always so private about his children, and protected them from the camera's and the paps.

chris

GOSH DARN IT, is it just me....Oh how I wanna pinch those chubby cheeks and tickle her til she's laughing and giggling.

To me there's nothing that smells better then a baby right after a bath too! Seeing a baby splash around in a tub with some toys and lots of bubbles!!!! SO CUTE

fran

Lucia is such a cutie. It is too bad we couldn't see her standing on her own two feet and walking on her own. But then again I guess Ox still wants her to look like a baby that needs to be held ... in photos that is. Or maybe Ox is afraid that if she gives Lucia her own space then the photos wouldn't include her and would only be of Lucia.

Posted at 9:43 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by Belinda

you got that bang on....the child does look so uncomfortable, and her clothes are so tight. let the child walk , or put her in a stroller if you cant carry her properly oksana.

middleagedcrazy

No child should ever be exploited ESPECIALLY by a parent.
As a parent, witnessing this womans transparent actions, it truly sickens me.
Posted at 11:12 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by poirot
________________

Agreed.

From previous agreements, however, 'give her money' does not work.

Can't imagine anyone using a child so callously -- unless the piano player is deliberately attempting to yank the Gibson chain.

Like Medea, the piano player is using a kid to deflect attention from her own actions.

Ptui.

DANA

I will just repeat Mels words
"I hope she doesnt turn up a whore like you".

Lucille

You people who talk badly about Oksana are POS. What would you do if a man held a gun to your head, hit you in the mouth and broke your dental work, and the ranting and raving all hours of the night. You people are bullies and ridiculous and so is Mel Gibson your idol. Well if it were me I'd sue the hell out of him too, Mel Gibson is a PIG! And he should be supervised around the child, and Oksana’s Orders of Protection maintained and she should win her civil case against him, Mel is sorry POS like any other man that would do what he's done and he doesn't deserve special treatment or admiration. Some of you are really twisted.

Puckett

"Either the child wanted to get down and walk, which one should let a child walk when they can or else Lucia doesn't like being held by her mother-- who shook Lucia as an infant. http://aboutshakenbaby.com/what_is_shaken_baby_syndrome.htm This isn't the first time Lucia or Oksana has looked uncomfortable in pictures together. Oksana used to hold the baby stiffly, like a possession or tool, not a beloved child.

Posted at 9:05 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by kickaboo"

My God you are so full of crap trying to deduce all of that from a paparazzi stalkers photo, a photo that shows nothing more then a passing moment as a child is being carried. What a pathetic tool your are. Why don't you get a life of your own already you lonely hate monger? Lucia's is just fine without you constantly butting in to mouth of your nasty opinions of her mother and the vile names you invent for her mother, just to amuse yourself and humor your vile disgusting cyber friends aka "Team Mel".

Why don't you f*ck off already nobody appointed you her guardian. And as i said before i'm 100% Mel Gibson is a very private man and wishes you self adsorbed so-called fans would stop constantly talking crap about the mother of his daughter as if you know her personally, while feigning genuine concern for his daughter, just to crap on the mother of his daughter yet again, and CONSTANTLY 24/7 talking about his private life on gossip rags.

I'm sure Mel wishes he could be as blunt with "Team Mel" as he's been with Oksana. At this point i imagine it would go something like "FVCK OFFFF. I DON'T WANT YOU ANY MORE! YOU DISGUST ME. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS YOU FVCKING GOSSIP WHORES. IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. ARRRGGH! (unintelligible) (heavy panting)".

The sad reality is it's self absorbed, self aggrandizing gossip whores like "team Mel" that keep this crap alive for months on end, to Mel's great despair i'll bet. Nobody else seems to actually care what Mel Gibson does with his life. They rubberneck for a moment and move on. It's nothing but a short lived curiosity and they quickly forget about it because it has nothing to do with them. For "Team Mel" it's they're entire life, they live to blog their hatred for a woman they're jealous of and resent because she had everything they ever wanted and dreamed about, Mel Gibson, and the whore had the nerve to piss it away and not treat him like royalty. How dare that bitch!

lol, My God woman are shallow and brutal to each other...