Oksana Grigorieva Has Her Hands Full

3/26/2011 4:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva took a break from fighting over custody with Mel Gibson yesterday by taking baby Lucia out to Gymboree in Sherman Oaks, CA.

0326_oksana_FP_7042077_Grigorieva_Oksana_FP9_EXCL_04_05
It's no contest ... that's one cute kid.

fran

@ chris -- Shoes on children are an ongoing debate (30+ years). For me only, as long as they had something on their feet when outside the house, I was easy about it. My mother had fits because I did not have 'sturdy' shoes. Some 'experts' claim that a sturdy shoe with arch support strengthens ankles and feet and other 'experts' claim it weakens ankles and feet.

Totally personal choice, IMO, as long as feet have some protection from ringworm, impetigo, plantar warts, etc.

Tee hee

Posted at 10:52 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by middleagedcrazy

I have to agree MAC..I raised 6 children all grown and none with flat feet, or even foot problems..and most of the time they were barefoot...their pediatrician said children should not have to wear shoes, when babies..shoes were only for protection against elements and such....I have to wonder if flat feet are hereditary??????

Puckett

"Why is the Russian predatory, extorting, dirtbag even in the news?

Posted at 11:12 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by runningman"

Because "Team Mel" are obsessed with her beyond belief. Otherwise she is a nobody. I don't see anyone else caring about her. It's Mel's self absorbed, self agrandizing so called back stabbing passive agressive fans that make reporting on Oksana's ever move "newsworthy" aka profitable to the gossip rags. Everyone else moved on from this story 6 months ago. It's Team Mel that single handedly has kept the story alive this long, to Mel's disgust and anger i'm sure. It's like these 'tards think Mel reads this crap and apreciate their "support". What silly self absorbed tools they are.

middleagedcrazy

@ lucille and puckett --

How about acknowledging responsibility? That includes the nasty piano player.

Equal responsibility.

As far as the 'domestic violence' nonsense --

As a woman and parent, I would hit any one of my girls 'upside the head with a bat' if they pulled that nonsense. Maybe even put them in a 'Rose Garden' as incompetent and vicious idiots. My boys know better.

You all have permission now to 'blow me'!

Tee hee

igotfleasfromtmz

Seriously pucker you are not the spokesperson for Mr. Gibson. So why don't you move along if you get so upset over his supporters.
Looks like Konsie is taking a crap

Puckett

My God "Team Mel" is so desperate to disparage Oksana they're now criticizing her for the shoes her daughter is wearing, lol, to here them tell it she's committing child abuse that's going to leave her daughter crippled for life and unable to walk properly. How transparent, pathetic and jealous they are. "Team Mel" should be ashamed, very ashamed.

chris

Posted at 11:46 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by Puckett
--------------------
Puckett, there is validity in what you say, however, those folks that post here are entitled to do just that...post when they, they can say what they want and do it for as long as they want.

I post from time to time and I'm not sure how others can do it everyday all but ya know what....it's their choice. At the very least they deserve kudos for their dedication. KUDOS TO ALL.

As far as Mel's "appreciating" their support.....I cant speak to that as I dont know him. He may appreciate it, he may not...who knows.

Rather then expressing your distain for those who support Mel, perhaps it would be easier for you to overlook any Mel or Oskana threads. No one MAKES you read them, you do that voluntarily. If you post something that others dont agree with, you should expect comments tossed back at you (as you toss them at others)

angelika466

Well,
I see Ox is putting Lucia in danger again. I hope Mel's people are keeping track of this. (what three times in a week) Once again no security and that is included in the child support. Mel should have her charged with child endangerment.

middleagedcrazy

@ angelika --

But, but --

The piano player is such a good mother that she takes her child out for the photographers.

Heavy sarcasm.

Ptui.

chris

Well,

Posted at 12:01 PM on Mar 26, 2011 by angelika466
------------------------
HUH? Security? As in a security guard? Did the other Gibson children have security guard?

I could understand the need for security if Lucia was the daughter of a world leader.......or had threats on her life

fran

Well,

Posted at 12:01 PM on Mar 26, 2011 by angelika466

I was just wondering the same thing, where is Lucia's bodyguard..Mel must be so furious with Oksana for doing this to his child, how can she use her child this way...OKsana is not well liked and she could be putting the baby in a lot of danger.

say what?

The security is for Lucia....to make sure Oxy doesn't harm her!!

Midwesterner

Oksana, please keep your mouth shut and get rid of all the lawyer nonsense.
Mel, just give her the money. You've got enough.
Both of you, get along for the sake of this precious baby girl!
The fighting is absolutely stupid!

Posted at 10:36 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by Really?

________________________

The interesting thing is that Mel is NOT fighting anywhere but family court, where he fights for Lucia's sake and outside the reach of she media. Everything else has been a minimum reaction to Ox's behavior: SHE charged him with DV, which he has handled with his "no contest"/West plea. She has threatened civil action, he has stated that he will sue her only if she sues him.

SHE parades the child for cameras; Mel keeps Lucia safe and out of the media.

The way she uses Lucia for photo ops should be a powerful argument for Ox losing custody.

fran

Posted at 12:08 PM on Mar 26, 2011 by chris

Hi Chris....Mel is a very wealthy man just that alone should make Oksana take more precaution with the baby...Mel never allowed his other children to be photographed very much if at all, he is a very private man, and kept his kids out of the limelight and a lot was for their protection, I would think. Also a lot of people have a real hate for Oksana, and that could put the child in harm's way...yes I think Lucia should have a body-guard, appointed by Mel.

poirot

No child should ever be exploited ESPECIALLY by a parent.
IMO any parent exploiting their child is not fit parent and should not have custody of the child.
As a parent, witnessing this womans transparent actions, it truly sickens me.
The callous exploitation of this innocent child by mommie dearest is absolutly unconscionable and criminal.
Posted at 11:12 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by poirot
________________

Agreed.

From previous agreements, however, 'give her money' does not work.

Can't imagine anyone using a child so callously -- unless the piano player is deliberately attempting to yank the Gibson chain.

Like Medea, the piano player is using a kid to deflect attention from her own actions.

Ptui.

Posted at 11:27 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by middleagedcrazy

I concur, as we have seen giving her the multi million dollar settlement doesnt work, she does not honor agreements.
The exploitation of this child to "yank the Gibson chain" to "secure the monetary" is beyond repulsive.
It truly begs the question, what "kind" of parent, or human being, is this.
Hoping Mr. Gibson can somehow stop her through the legal system.

Fidel's niece

Cute kid! Pity her mother is
an ugly azz gold digger and a ho.

NOTE - Fame Pictures took the photo,
Ok$a called her friend Boris Nizon,
the owner of Fame Pictures to send
a pap to the Gymboree.

Famewhore and a gold digger!

***Team Mel***