Vince Neil -- I Didn't Touch My Ex!

3/26/2011 4:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources close to Vince Neil tell TMZ the singer is quite adamant ... he didn't lay his hands on anyone during an alleged confrontation with his ex-girlfriend.

1011_vince_neil_EX_TMZ_01
As TMZ first reported, Neil's ex-girlfriend filed a battery report with Las Vegas PD after she claimed Neil got physical with her and a friend.

But sources close to Neil paint a slightly different picture. We're told Neil is telling friends he was at the Las Vegas Hilton, but that's where his restaurant, Tres Rios Cantina, is located.

According to our source, Neil is telling people he bumped into his ex and did exchange words with her -- but he maintains he never touched her. In fact, our source says Neil claims it was her who got physical with him in the hotel lobby ... and he's now considering pressing charges of his own.

We're told Neil in confident the whole thing will be resolved shortly.

Sam Sunshine

sure

Googie

Las Vegas Hilton probably has video which will prove who's lying.

dimes

If this happened in the lobby of the Hilton, it's on camera.

Rob

No doubt that there are video cameras ALL over the place there. So there will be proof one way or the other.

Brigham Young

Why the heck did Vince Neil move to Las Vegas?
Doesn't he know it is the most RADIOACTIVE place
on earth? And that most people who spend any
amount of time there eventually get cancer and die?
There are more ONCOLOGISTS there per capita than
any other city in the United States - gee, I wonder
why...Hey Vince, MOVE BACK TO MALIBU!

3Storms

When considering Neil's track record up to and including killing someone, I am incapable of believing him.

Mark Proctor

I beleive Vince. There are two sides to every story. I could be wrong but I don't take every claim against a celebrity at face value. Too many times it is nothing more than extortion. Good luck Vince. Mp.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

please go away

Sandra

I agree with the 9th comment but wish to add that this guy is a loser.

wtf

why would anyone doubt Vince?

yeah, he likes to party, but it's not like he ever killed anyone.

right?

Horndog

Resolved shortly = cash settlement. Why isn't TMZ reporting that he went ballistic shortly after finding out that Applied Pharmacy Services had shut its doors? It's true, I read it on the internet.

Matt

I know 5 people that were there. Vince is full of ****. This happened inside Hal Sparks' show. Also, the police took statements from members of the audience. You guys should fact check, before putting this crap online.

babyz65

All I want to know is....What is the ex's NAME????????

Ratings Needed

Is ex is Alicia Jacobs, entertainment reporter for Ch. 3 in LV. She dumped him shortly after he got out of jail because 'he refused to change his ways'.......

frankieb

True story........about 7 yrs. ago I was drunk and mistakenly called "Vince" Cee Cee Deville in the middle of a packed GhostBar. The look on his face was priceless! Piece of **** he is.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments