Michael Lohan's Ex: He's a National Danger!

3/27/2011 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Major is afraid of Michael Lohan coming after her from coast-to-coast ... TMZ has learned she has asked a judge 2,500 miles away to protect her from him.

0327_Kate_Major_Michael_Lohan_tmz_ex_2
Kate got a protective order from a judge in Sarasota County, FL -- ordering Michael to stay 500 feet away from her and have no other contact.

The protective order is a byproduct of an alleged incident last week in which Kate claimed Lohan threw her up against the footrest of the bed. She claims in the court filing Lohan "took a wet towel over my mouth + nose + was strangling me."0327_kate_major_doc_rip

Kate goes on to claim that Michael sliced himself with a razor blade and said if she went to cops "he would say I injured him. He is insane."

Michael claims the opposite is true -- she's the one who assaulted him.

Mind you, Michael is ensconced across the country in Venice, Calif. -- but Kate says she doesn't want to take any chances.

tbone

can we as Californians take a vote to have Michael Lohan removed from CA permanently? I'm sure it would be 100% to evict him from CA.
The judge in Lindsay's case should sentence her to NEW PARENTS and no association with her birth parents, that is the only chance she has at living

Tricia

I agree he has some issues & I'm sure he did do something to her... but like another post said, there's 3 sides to every story. I've always thought she was full of it & a drama queen. First she leeched onto Jon Gosselin & said all that stuff...She obviously has some screws loose too.

~db~

Clearly Michael Lohan has anger issues.

Watched TMZ on TV last week and they showed video footage of her acting upset. The TMZ camera guy even told her when he was going to start filming and then she started to appear upset.

I think in this case, she doth protest too much.

Medina

At least there's no mystery where all the problems with being normal productive members of society comes from. The whole family is apes!t. One can only hope they move to another country never to be heard from again. Continual stories about their slimeball antics, beating up people, stealing, drugs, DUI's, are just old news. They can't obey the law, fit in with society or be normal people. Disgusting.

Mikey

"He is insane" LOL the Lohan name is gold i tell ya Gold!

ooppoddoo

@ Kari; I agree. And this is the typical history of all the women he's been in relationships with. Apparently he takes pictures of them sleeping (blackmail for when the woman tries to leave), records phone conversations...but I totally agree with you. If you go out with Michael Lohan these days, quite frankly you are an idiot. Kate Major and all the rest of them could have followed through on their charges. These women always back down, so he's free out there being bat**** crazy. Sorry...the guy honestly fascinates me. He's clearly bi-polar and off his meds.

tbone

is she a degenerate alcoholic; of course, only a sick person would associate with this fungus known as Michael Lohan. but i agree with the consensus that where there is smoke there is fire; if ten woman accuse a man of violence,,,,there is violence there; if he truly loves lindsay and all his children he will prove it and stop hanging out with people that exploit them...of wait that's his job

Mikey

Michael Lohan has been diagnosed by Kate Major as "Insane". So Lindsay and her father share the same mental problems. This is no doubt genetic. Wonder if Michael Lohans grandfather did some crazy **** in the 1800's?

Troof

She's going for restraining orders in two states. That paper is from a FL restraining order. She'll have a court date in which he'll have to appear in FL if she wants the order in FL made permanent for one year. She'll have to get one in NY, too, if she still lives there, make sure all the orders are filed in the NCIS database, and if she gets "no contact" orders, he'll be locked-up if he contacts her in ANY way directly or indirectly in or from any of the states she's filed in.

Let's see if she follows through, which she should. If she DOESN't get the orders filed and all those states to cooperate with each others' orders, then she's full of crap and just wants publicity. A restraining order goes both ways: NO CONTACT on either side, directly OR indirectly. Watch and wait to see if this woman sticks to her guns (pardon the pun) or not. Time will tell.

Carl

I think Michael was worried that Dina might surpass him as the worst parent in the world, so he had to up his game.

DANA

Sperm doner.

Susan

All, I mean all LOHANS need to get on a boat and sail into the night and never return. ENOUGH Where do they all get their money to fly back and forth - coast to coast?

Chicagoray

Sad thing is thanks to all the faker women gold diggers that now permeate the nation these reports have proven to false time and time again. It's a weapon that tramps use all the time against these celebs who I can't stand by the way.

But I can't stand golddiggers even more, because they inoculate the population to the real threats to women.

Chicagoray

Just a thought ....

"Sperm doner. Posted at 12:09 PM on Mar 27, 2011 by DANA:

It's DONOR by the way sweetie ;)

Mikey

I think she might be confused and I doubt Michael Lohan will dispute any of it. This is how he typically describes his sexual encounters.

The women was scream and the dog was barking and I say shut up bitch I don't want the neighbors to hear.
I put a wet towel on her face and the cut my arm with a razor.
Its just sex, thats all officer.