Denise Richards to Charlie Sheen: Pug You!

3/28/2011 10:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Denise Richards is furious that Charlie Sheen is tweeting she's a dog thief, and is telling friends Charlie is actually a dog abuser ... this according to sources familiar with the situation.

Richards and Sheen

Back when Charlie and Denise split, Charlie took custody of her 2 pugs so the kids could play with them when they visited him -- which she had before they got married.  Things were ok for a while, but after Charlie's meltdown at the Plaza hotel in NYC, Denise started getting calls that the pugs were malnourished and neglected.

Things became so alarming, we're told Denise went to Charlie's and he gave her the dogs.  Sadly, one of them died of malnutrition, but the other is ok.

Now Charlie wants the dog back, and sources say he just wants the pooch as a mascot on his tour bus.

As for Charlie's tweet -- "We must bombard with Warlock Napalm, that traitor and loser whore #DUH -neese POOR-ARD. A VILE KIDNAPPER AND NOW DOG THIEF.  HATE."

But Denise is steadfast ... claiming Charlie can't even take care of himself and she's not giving up the pug.

0112_canine_kiss_puppy_love_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

christy

I knew he was a s...bag, but what a douchy s..it bag.
I seriously wish karma would smack him in the head
with an ax already.

suza271

Pugs are the best dogs ever. If Charlie let one die of malnutricion, of COURSE he should be allowed to have the other one back. Poor pugs.

R

Beat me, whip me, write me bad checks but don't eff with my dogs you ****tt assss.

suza271

Sorry, SHOULD NOT be able to have the other one back. PUGS RULE.

Mark Proctor

Screw Charlie Sheen!

Home Skillet

Charlie Sheen, if you're reading this, you're a ****ing tool and douchebag for killing that dog. How hard is it to put out food for a dog, rather than take out your aggression for your ex against a helpless animal. You God-damned mother****ing son of a bitch. I hope you rot in hell!

Donna

If this pr*ck is responsible for starving a dog to death then somebody in the wack-O state of California should prosecute him for animal neglect and abuse. I am so F-ing over this psycho-loser but if he's killing dogs, I'll volunteer to take this assh*le out myself!!!!!!!
Where are the animal advocates out there??? Go get this son of a b*tch!

Jim

If the malnutrition claims are true, there is such a thing as animal cruelty, and it IS against the law. A police report should be filed, he should be turned in to the city animal control for abuse, and the SPCA. This is especially true if a vet will confirm the dog died of malnutrition.

Charlie, just because you are a LOSER, doesn't mean you have to kill helpless animals. I hope someone investigates and files charges so this waste of a human will be put where he belongs. Prison!

ALEX

First!

SaraBellum

Well Charlie-knob-Sheen, a dog thief is still 1,000,000 times better than a dog murderer. Got it?

PhilipMarkum

*** I rescue dogs (have an animal rescue) and this so turns me off that I am no longer even borderline liking Charlie Sheen. Apparently when that black pug died in one of his webcasts died from being malnourished? Betty was her name? If so that is SO NOT WINNING. Charlie, your immaturity is beginning to crack your warlock veneer. Count me on Team Denise from now on. Denise, everyone is in your corner. ***

tina

I REALLY wish she would go public with what REALLY went down in their relationship. She won't because she can't. I am sure it was settle that way if she talks, then no more $. But she NEEEDS to speak up...the truth would knok this guy down a peg or two!!

Michelle

this is hes SECOND dog to die in a matter of a few weeks. JERK is LOSING.

Poor dogs, thank heavens for Denise.

missbella

What an ignorant, immature, dirty rotten, low life, s***, douche bag mf'er to tweet such vile hatred about the mother of his children! I wish he would just go away and die already!

sickofit

Charlie is so selfish, that he could not even feed the dogs, and one of them died from malnutrition? How sick is this guy?
Now he wants to kill the other dog? Well nothing is safe around Charlie.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments