'Teen Mom 2' Star

Arrested

Over Fight Video

3/28/2011 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jenelle Evans, star of MTV's "Teen Mom 2," was arrested late last night for assault ... after TMZ posted her rabid attack on another girl last week.

Teen Mom 2 Mug Shot
Oak Island Police tell TMZ Evans was booked into Brunswick County Jail and was released shortly thereafter on bond.

According to Jenelle's attorney, a warrant was issued for Jenelle's arrest after police saw the video of Evans fighting with another girl. The other girl in the video, Britany Truett, initially said she wasn't going to press charges, but changed her mind over the weekend.

Evans is charged with assault and "affray for fighting." She is due back in court April 26.

An attorney for Evans tells TMZ, "Based on the information that I have received, I believe Jenelle was set up."

0325_teen_mom_fight_splash_video_ex
UPDATE: Get this ... cops had a warrant for Kieffer Delp (the guy Jenelle and Britany were fighting over) based on a cocaine charge from last year ... and they found him at Jenelle's house and arrested him too.

0328_kieffer_delp_mug_ex_2

kitty

who posted bond?

Jon

Good, glad this happened! I saw her Mugshot as well as Kieffer's, these two are such idiots!

Jon

I'm glad The Victim, a Girl, changed her Mind!

mag

#8... I'm not going to watch this trash. A lot of people have anger and don't beat the living crap out of another person over a loser guy. I'm glad they arrested her, but think they should have also arrested the girl that did the pushing at the beginning and then threatened to step on the blond girl's face at the end of the fight. I also hope the blond sues and wins. And I love the whole "set up" accusations... "I'm sorry your honor, but I was set up because I'm Lindsay Lohan... I mean nobody, absolutely nobody."

Ang

MTV posted bail i bet.

tina

I hope the girl that pushes Janelle into the Britany, as well as all the others that were instigating the incident. They should all be charged or ticketed for this! It is discusting !!

YakYakYak

What I will never ever understand for the life of me ... is why, when your man has made a pass at your friend, why do girls beat up their friend or the other woman?
What is wrong with these girls today???
It's the guy that needed to be beat down!!!
You chicks really need your head examined cause your taking out your frustrations out on the wrong person.
Come on ladies, stick together & start kicking these guys to the curb, not your friends or other women.
I will never understand life or I should say, the girls of today :(

lander

women only get arrested when they attack other women. if it was a man she attacked, the police would have 'investigated' for weeks before taking action, if any.

it's nice to see, though, that women don't get the pssy pass when it comes to other women, at least.

janalal4

What is wrong with these girls today???
It's the guy that needed to be beat down!!!
I will never understand life or I should say, the girls of today :(

Posted at 6:45 AM on Mar 28, 2011 by YakYakYak

Whats even more perplexing(and I've got a 17 yr old daughter who engages in this practice, as do her friends), why is it that if a girl dates a guy, breaks up with him. Why is he no longer 'accessible' to any of the girls friends even when the girl doesn't want the guy back, none of her friends are 'allowed' to date him afterward? Cracks me up!

Superman

OK.......

1. That girl, Janelle, doesn't look like she could kick anybody's ass. So, that other girl was awfully weak to lose to her.

2. THAT IS THE GUY?!?!? They were fighting over?!?!? Come on! This has to be a joke or bad info. I don't get it unless Britt called the guy bad names or something.

caroline

mag: I'm #8 and I was not defending Jenelle!! haha I can't stand her. I was defending her mother, the one who is actually raising Jenelle's baby!

mija

Good for the victim to press charges. So many people let things slide but this video made her look weak all over the internet. She deserves some justice.

Herpies Fully Loaded - The Sequel

She was set-up. What a crock. Way to hold her unaccountable for the beat-down.

fahgettaboutit

From the movie Parenthood: You need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let anyone can be a parent.

And that sucks.

Elle0375

I hope CPS is watching this case and see what kind of low life coke heads she is allowing in her life and around her baby. She should be sterilized, no more breeding!