'Teen Mom 2' Star

Arrested

Over Fight Video

3/28/2011 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jenelle Evans, star of MTV's "Teen Mom 2," was arrested late last night for assault ... after TMZ posted her rabid attack on another girl last week.

Teen Mom 2 Mug Shot
Oak Island Police tell TMZ Evans was booked into Brunswick County Jail and was released shortly thereafter on bond.

According to Jenelle's attorney, a warrant was issued for Jenelle's arrest after police saw the video of Evans fighting with another girl. The other girl in the video, Britany Truett, initially said she wasn't going to press charges, but changed her mind over the weekend.

Evans is charged with assault and "affray for fighting." She is due back in court April 26.

An attorney for Evans tells TMZ, "Based on the information that I have received, I believe Jenelle was set up."

0325_teen_mom_fight_splash_video_ex
UPDATE: Get this ... cops had a warrant for Kieffer Delp (the guy Jenelle and Britany were fighting over) based on a cocaine charge from last year ... and they found him at Jenelle's house and arrested him too.

0328_kieffer_delp_mug_ex_2

ingrid watlington

Glad they were both taken to jail. Here in NC we hate Jenelle and are ashamed that she lives here. She is s***.

John Rossi

WOW, A TRAILER PARK AND EVERYTHING......

ANY BODY SAY "LOSING" duh.....

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!!!!

- John Rossi

mp

My god. The definition of classless/heartless/uneducated people. Every single person in that video. Especially the idiot friends egging her on.

BinEG

S***bags

Guest

What exactly is "affray for fighting"?

Ang

Winning?

Oldhan

her mother raised Jenelle. Her mother is the fault of her daughters BS. Her mother talks down to Jenelle in front of her child. Her mother yells in front of that child. Jenelle is trash because of her up bringing. That boy has no chance unless CPS gets involved.

Lesson here. Parents must be a parent to your child. Don't let MTV raised them. Now, understand that I am not a person talking out my a$$. My up bringing was terrible. Which lead to my life of drugs, crime & all kinds of drama. Here I am at now a changed person who can reflect on my past and know that I will NOT keep the cycle rolling with my daughters. '

I do not allow them to watch MTV. I do not allow them to be raised by negativity. They are taught that they are important and that they should have class, respect & always be truthful even when the truth hurts. Being a parent is not just paying the bills and hoping your child grows into a good person into society. It is training them when they are young to value themselves and always understand that your actions and decisions will be the base of who you will become. They do not cuss me or my wife out nor do we do that to them.

So don't tell me that her mom is doing a good job when in reality she is the cause of it all and the child she is raising for Jenelle has a pretty dark future ahead of him if no one come ins and intervenes. TRUTH.

Oldhan

Muppet

It's about time! I hope Britany takes her for every single cent she made being on Teen Mom!
Janelle should use some of the money she made for counselling and education! What a waste of oxygen!

Tasos

After having watched this little girl, Jenelle, a baby herself, interact with her baby, her mother, her boyfriend as well as with her peers, she is practically screaming out for guidance, support, reasoned firm limits, and unconditional loving acceptance, her warts and all.

Jenelle does wrong, and her mother rejects her rather than her behavior. Jenelle is cast out and away by a mother who rations love, probably as she learned how to do so from her mother and/or father.

Though her mother means well, she obviously is at the end of her rope, dealing with 'it' as it flies at her from all sides, and like Jenelle, she too is practically screaming out for guidance, support and yes, love and reasoned firm limits.

This is another bad, sad situation which perpetuates discord, which generates conflict, which poisons relationships between the three of them, though ultimately, the boy will bear his mother's, grandmother's and his own scars, and carry the weight of all of their discord, anger and pain that he witnessed, felt and withstood, especially absent of meaningful, ongoing therapeutic intervention. MTV has moral culpability beyond paying salaries, and it should make ongoing therapy a condition of employment.

May God bless them all, and may He somehow navigate them through their trials.

Marc

Cheap and tacky. Future thugs of America. Sad.

Oldhan

wake up parents of todays world. This is what your raising is you don't be an active parent to your kids.

Muppet

Posted at 8:22 AM on Mar 28, 2011 by Oldhan

You are 100% right! Janelle's mother is to blame for this girl's behaviour. They all need some counselling. Without it the poor little boy will be raised the same and eventually we will be hearing about him doing the same things Janelle is doing. I hope CPS steps in and forces this family to seek therapy.

Cathy

Good for you Britney!!! Jenelle needed to be dealt with. You have done yourself and the world a favor. I hope you sue her for injuries as well. It's SO wrong for her to profit from the show while acting like an idiot. Jenelle is a stupid little girl that gets away with way too much. She needs a dose of reality and someone with some authority to inform her that behavior like this will get u thrown in jail. It will be a long time before a judge will even consider giving her custody of her son back. Not that she ever really wanted him back from the way she acts.

Lagoon

There's no way the fight was over the guy; the fight had to be over his drugs.