All 3 Girls

in 'Teen Mom' Brawl

Charged

3/28/2011 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

All three girls involved in the crazy "Teen Mom" fight TMZ first posted last week have been officially charged with crimes ... TMZ has learned.

0328_teen_moms_charged_ex
Jenelle Evans, Britany Truett and Brittany Maggard have been charged with misdemeanor affray -- disorderly conduct by fighting in a public place.

TMZ posted the story earlier that the girls were arrested, but now the Brunswick County D.A.'s Office has officially charged all 3.

If convicted, all 3 face a maximum of 60 days in jail.

Cami

Why is the victim being charged?!? Didnt the assault take place at the victims house?? This is absolutely ridiculous...I understand the other 2 worthless idiots being charged..I bet they are charging the vic. b/c she didnt want to press charges and are trying to scare her into moving forward with charges against Janelle. Where is Gloria Allred when you need her? lol

Ammie

I am sooo glad that Jenelle does not have custody of that baby. I was a teen mom to having been pregnant at 17 and I would never do anything like that. Jenelle is just a trashy trashy little girl with no respect for herself, her mother or her baby!! Stupid Beep word. lol

sarah

theres obviously more to the story than any of us know. especially by just seeing a one minute video. for all we know these two girls could have had an agreement to fight, and the blonde had a bit more bark than bite.. who knows. what we do know though, is that she clearly got the beatdown. and jenelle has got a nasty temper. but we see where she gets it. its all pretty sad though, and i hope she gets the help that she needs.
but..if she would have taken a hit from the pipe shes already been busted for, none of this probable would have happened. LOL jk.

ubuntoo

I hope all those little bitches get to do time in jail! The bkack bitch and the dudes need to serve time too! ****ing lozers! Ooh fight fight! What a waste of human life! Where the **** are the parents?! They need to be punished and the whole family sterilized!

synchg

now if only the police gave this much a **** about other crimes not perpetrated on popular web sites. unless those pigs are too busy selling confidential information to media outlets. corrupt mother****ers

Angie V.

What else is new! F*cking Keefer!!!

Ren

White trash.... of course. Still do not know how someone like this can even be on TV... Oh yeah..getting knocked up at the age of 17. Yep..white trash.

ANA GUERRERO

MAKE ME WANT TO KICK THEIR ASS! THESE GIRLS JUST PROVED TO THE WORLD THEY ARE FAR FROM BECOMING WOMEN. ESPECIALLY BEING MOMS ALREADY.... GET IT TOGETHER!

Yo

jenelle is such white trash

ex lax

they all have daddy issues cause they look like him

January Capricorn

YES, YES, YES!!!

janellfan2011

MY GIRL JANELL SHOULD NOT OF GOT CHARGED WITH **** CLEARLY A SET UP SO THE OTHER LIL SKANKS CAN GET THEIR FAME! SHE SHOULDNT OF CALLED STARTING! CLEARLY JANELL TRIED 2 STAY NUTRAL GROUNDS BY STEPPING BACK IN THE ROAD. HER FRIEND SHOULDNT OF PUSHED HER AND THE OTHER GIRL SHOULDNT OF DONE WHAT SHE DONE EITHER!!!! SO IT WAS TAPED AND JANELL KNOWS THAT IF IT WAS RELEASED SHE WOULD GO BACK TO JAIL.

Tarah

So let me get this straight...If you get in a fight you are automatically a redneck trailer trash whore??!! Look at you people on here calling other people that you don't even know names. That makes you a better person?? Seriously?

Sam

Jesus Christ. It kills me these girls are representing the teens of my home state.

For the record, not all of us are white trash.

Ren

@Tarah... Yes, pretty much classy girls/women do not get into fist fights. In all of my teen years and twenties..I have never known any of my friends or acquaintances getting into a fist fight.

Look at the situation here, a kid who is all of maybe 18 years old, who didn't even know how to use birth control at her age but can easily spread her legs...can't even raise her own child, getting into a fist fight with other girls. Yes...that is VERY trashy.
I hate passing judgement..but it is written all over them. They asked for it. People defending them why?? Because she is on MTV? I think that is the stupidest move MTV ever made is putting a show like this on...
Let's get pregnant..so I can be on Teen Mom!! I have no sympathy for kids who get pregnant at all. I knew better at that age and so did all of my friends.
So yeah...that is one big reason why everyone calls these girls white trash!