D.A. Won't Prosecute Lindsay in Betty Ford Case

3/29/2011 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... The Riverside County District Attorney has decided not to file criminal charges against Lindsay Lohan in connection with the altercation last December between Lindsay and a Betty Ford staffer.

Lindsay Lohan

Sources tell us the D.A. believes there is "insufficient evidence" to prosecute Lindsay.

The Palm Desert Police Department had been investigating the confrontation between Lindsay and former staffer Dawn Holland, but ultimately the D.A. felt the firepower wasn't there.

So Lindsay only has one criminal case in play now.

sissylala

so does mean the woman get her job back?
ll did nothing wrong, so she should get her job back
just asking

andyconda

rock is your parents got devorced would they still be brother and sister

andyconda

with out those hair extention she would be as bald as cojack. so the rock wants to jerk off to a bald man

Paige

Okay,say she does get off with it. Is it not at all scarey to her the intense hatred towards her from the public? No likers from the public,no work,movies,etc. Most of all no money. So there are a few family members on these threads writing nice things if I were her I would stop being so ****y,throw up the white flag,take her consequence and pray her public will come back to her. I'm still not sure what it is that she does but her Mother keeps going on about a come back or something but I think they are going about this all the wrong way. She's f*cked.

Nikki

Page 3 on ROL Lindsay Lohan returns to New York

therocks comment

I'm a read blooded male and I think Lindsay is HotAsHellllll. Hate on her all you want but I'd never kick her out of MY bed....... Oh yeah, that long blonde hair should be permanent, I totally dig it.....

by therock
Posted Tue, 03/29/2011 - 12:04am Login or register to post comments

It may go to page 4 soon

Trust me therock, I know how to spell RED

__________

Nikki

Posted at 6:38 PM on Mar 29, 2011 by andyconda
---------------------------------------------------------------
LMFAO!! Thanks andyconda

Paige

@105 I was saying c*cky

DANA

by therock

-----------------------------------------
Thats because her natural hair colour is RED too.
She is a fire crotch same as you.

andyconda

there are hundreds of actresses beter looking then her that actually have talent. what happened to her super man movie down the drain. hell look at meghan fox she is just off the chain hot lindsay was never that good looking. the rock you have very bad taste.

always

Her hair extensions look really cheap. Blohands money must getting a little tight. Color is even off.

Nikki

What's cracking me up besides you complete lack of intelligence, is you think you're important because you present yourself as somebody with inside info!!! Some people believe everything they read, I on the other hand can smell bull**** from a women 3,000 miles away. Quit defecating from the mouth and put a plug in it!!!

Posted at 6:29 PM on Mar 29, 2011 by therock
----------------------------------------------------------------
I really dont care what you think

sean

@therock for someone who claims to have found tmz just recently searching for verification on Lindsaylohans sexual preference you sure seem to know a lot about every little detail of her life and who is and who isn't an insider and shihthead Trollhan poster..

Nikki

Thats because her natural hair colour is RED too.
She is a fire crotch same as you.

Posted at 6:46 PM on Mar 29, 2011 by DANA
----------------------------------------------------------------

DANA to therock Lindsay has READ hair

andyconda

good thing you just do the knuckle shuffle thing of lindsay if you put your micro penis in her you might as well go straight to the health departmet. if she had as many pricks comeing out of her as going in she would be a porcupine

Bippy

OH CRAP!!! THERE GOES SOME OF MY FUN - WANTED TO SEE HER A.Z.Z. SIZZLING IN THAT HOT FRYING PAN!!!