« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LT Pimp Pleads Guilty to Sex Trafficking

3/29/2011 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One week after Lawrence Taylor escaped jail time ... the pimp who set him up with a 16-year-old prostitute is pleading guilty to one count of sex trafficking for profit.

0329_rasheed_davis_BN

Rasheed Davis (left) struck the deal and entered his plea today in Manhattan Federal Court. We don't know terms of the deal, but maximum sentence for the crime is 30 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

Davis' sentencing is scheduled for August. He's currently being held in federal custody.

Last week Taylor got six years probation for sexual misconduct and patronizing a prostitute.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Johnny Carcinoma

The pimp is on the LEFT, not the right.

Although I suppose one could argue Taylor's a pimp for getting away with this with such a light sentence.

BW

FAIL

bobby smith

Interesting... The guy traficking gets a MUCH worse sentence..LT is just as bad!!! he is actually purchasing the service and is contributing to the supply and demand scenario. If guys like LT don't purchase the service... there would not be trafficking. Both parties are part of the supply and demand.. its a 50/50 split.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Legalize whores!

WHITEOUT

C'MON TMZ at least get the names right geez im suprised you didn't put obama's picture lmao

Leela

Poster #1, that has to be the funniest screenname I have seen in a long time. ROFL.
Ahem, on a more serious note is this guy an athlete? Never heard of him, don't care but can't these guys stay out of trouble and why did he need to solicit an underaged prostitute? Even if she looked a little older he must have been looking for a young girl and he doesn't look like a youngster himself...I'm just sayin...

buddah

offtopic:Lybia has oil Rwanda doesan't, do the math

tlynn

sexual misconduct and "patronizing a prostitute" - and yet, no charges were brought against the prostitute? Why isn't her mugshot in between these two? So the hooker, gets a free pass...no wonder this country is so f'd up! The laws can't be bent in either direction, just like the hooker!!

tlynn

Excuse the error, meant to say-The laws CAN be bent in either direction, just like the hooker.

Damn Clinton & Monica!!

Kiko

I read "LT Pimp" as "Lieutenant Pimp" and I thought this was yet another story about a rapper I've never heard of with legal troubles.

My bad.

Wishes

That pimp is one ugly fat-headed dude! What s***!!!

CubanB

Good for LT. He had no way of knowing she was underage. I'm sure the "victim" will be exploiting this whole mess when she turns 18 and starts stripping/escorting for big bucks!

Sandra

Think LT is one sick dude. He should have been charged along with the pimp!!!

Tammy

Well, they got LT and now the pimp. When are they gonna arrest the prostitute? I mean, the last time I check, prostitution was a crime.

TheHOLETruth

That P.O.S. is too damn lazy to go out and get a real job, so instead he finds young girls, get them strung out on drugs then use them.....

I hope they throw him in prison and Big Bubba and the Boys screw his ugly ass so long and hard that he walks out that place with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Herpes, chlamydia, Hepatitis and a brand new name-"Tamisha", Tammy if your nice to him. I mean her.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments