Zsa Zsa Gabor -- Spitting Blood, Rushed to Hospital

3/29/2011 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An ambulance is transporting Zsa Zsa Gabor back to the hospital again after the legendary actress started spitting up blood ... TMZ has learned.

0329_zsa_zsa_ambulance_Getty2
Zsa Zsa's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt tells TMZ he sounded the alarm moments ago because Zsa Zsa could "hardly breathe" at their Beverly Hills mansion.

Anhalt tells TMZ he's "really worried we may lose her this time."

UPDATE: Crisis averted ... Prince tells us Zsa Zsa was diagnosed with pneumonia and a urinary tract infection.  Docs put her on antibiotics and she'll be heading home.

0201_zsa_zsa_gabor_footer

Tiffany eddy

She is still beautiful! She had a good life, I think it's time to meet her maker. She is suffering and that's hard on anyone. I prey for her and her family

PRO US

@Tiffany eddy: "I prey for her and her family"

Posted at 2:28 PM on Mar 29, 2011 by Tiffany eddy

You prey for her and her family? Or You pray?

bring back recent posts

PRO US...Dr. Bobo is likely correct..and she has already been too hspt with another blood clot in her remaining leg...

RedSoxGal#25

This poor woman.....LET HER GO!!!!!!!!!

Marty

Zsa Zsa Gabor and Eva (her sister) are two different people. Eva had class and was in "Green Acres". Zsa Zsa was just a user of people and basically took her daughters share of Conrad Hilton's money for herself and so Zsa Zsa'a daughter does not have a trust fund. Francesa Hilton is the half sister of Baron Hilton....Paris' Granddad. So I hope Zsa Zsa lives a long long life and keeps experiencing Karma for a long long time....

As for spitting up blood....the woman just had a major part of her body removed and is probably taking Coumadin/Warfarin to thin her blood so NOT to get blood clots. Prince Von Arse might be fiddling with the dosage?

Mary Ann

If just one person writes how good she was in Green Acres, I'LL SCREAM!!!
Eva
Eva
Eva
Eva

OffTheReservation

Thank you, Ms_Tell. For all the Holier-than-Thou types on here that are frothing at posters for being "unkind", you need to be honest about your subject. Zsa Zsa was never "an actress" (other than playing herself; I'm sure that Liz is rolling over in her grave being uttered in the same breath) and defined empty celebrity. She was famous for... What? Add to that the fact that she is well-known for treating people terribly (incl. her own daughter), and you are left with a woman who is living out her final days as tabloid entertainment-- with not a lot of sympathy from the Universe, I imagine. I think it's called Karma.

Bobo Frog

PRO US....I don't follow the gossip rags, so I didn't know she's one-legged....but my diagnosis (without examining her or even seeing her) still applies if she still has another leg. Now, you should have known this. 2 legs - 1 leg = 1 leg. Did you graduate high school?

Roz

Someone on your staff should check the time stamps - compare the time 911 logged his call, compare it to the time TMZ was notified. If he called TMZ first, THERE'S your story. This POS needs to be exposed as the fraud he became when he "paid" for his name back in the ....80's I think. True fact, easy to source.

Adam

Please die Zsa Zsa its your time.

Carl

I hope when I'm that age and my health is failing that badly that I'll have the presence of mind to tell my family to just let me die in peace. Going out in this slow, painful way over several years is not the way die.

Carl

@Roz

TMZ time stamps are meaningless. They make up post times in order to get stories into the position on the website that they want. Sometimes new stories are posted half way down the page with a time stamp that makes you think it was posted hours ago, while other times they will reup the exact same story with a new time just to put it back on top.

Darla

Zsa Zsa needs to give up the ghost. At 94, she's certainly had a full life. No one can live forever and why would anyone want to.

Jason Sand

And Lisa Lampanelli and Gilbert Godfrey jokes in 3, 2, 1...

Ashley

Poor Zsa Zsa. What idiot would call TMZ first or immediately after your wife being rushes to the hospital? Oh, I know. An attention whore like Prince Frederic von Anhalt.