Panhandler Exploits Lindsay Lohan

3/30/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: The man in the photo contacted us to say he's NOT actually homeless. No word on if he really slept with Lindsay.

Usually Lindsay Lohan is the one begging for attention -- but a homeless man in Huntington Beach, CA turned the tables on the troubled star yesterday ... all in an effort to make a well-deserved buck.

0329_lindsay_lohan_guy_Jessica-De-Arman_2The man -- who's low on cash-flow but has a rich sense of humor -- was spotted yesterday near the 405 Freeway in Huntington Beach, CA ... holding up a sign that said, "Slept with Lindsay Lohan Need Help."

Lohan's people had no comment.

Herpies Fully Loaded - The Sequel

Dina has consulted with her attorney and will be filing a civil suit tomorrow.

Rocco

So sell your story, dumbazz

JoeBlowIsBack

This is fantastic! You should be reporting on this dude more instead of that over-exposed "golden voice" idiot. Now watch Super Mom DUIna try and file a lawsuit against this guy, because that's how the Lie-ho's roll!

Seriously??

Even the "homeless" people in CA look rich. Nice shirt (tucked in), jeans, jacket, glasses, hair cut neat. I'm just not buying it...

BroRo

YUCK!!! This loser needs to get a job. I hate beggars!!

BIGPAPI175914

YOU POOP POOR ILD MAN GIVE MA A ADDRESS AND I'LL SEND YOU SOME MONEY. IF HAD TO **** THAT BITCH YOU DESERVE IT.

Broeheem

Dorian (DUIna) LOHAN to one of her in-house attorneys:

"Yeah, I know he doesn't have any money. Sue him anyways (sic). You think I'm stupid or something? See if he has any coke".

always

Now this made my day ! This guy is funny.

Del

"wow! even the homeless can see talking about Linds will get them attention, disgusting, hope he starves."

Wow! what a cruel person you are. Let's hope you suffer too.

MAXny

Too funny, however he really does need help because he was stupid enough to pick Lindsay.
Still LOL!!!!
I'll donate, just tell me where to send.

lou

LOL! I guess he certainly does need help!

Muppet

I'm sure this man is just looking for attention. Which TMZ just gave him. He's probably hoping the Lohans will sue him so he can get his sob story out to the public. Why not spend his time looking for a job instead of holding an idiotic sign like this? Sad!

Carvey

I totally believe this homeless dude is telling the truth.

"I slept with Lindsay Lohan and all I got was this stupid sign... and a case of the clap."

TJ

This guy better be careful, Lindsay is always quick with a lawsuit.

jus-sayin

this calls for antibiotics!!!!!!!!!!!!