'Rock of Love' Star Pleads GUILTY in DUI Case

4/4/2011 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former VH1 reality star Megan Hauserman is finally facing the music for driving drunk in Miami last year after pleading guilty to one count of DUI ... TMZ has learned.

Megan Hauserman DUI

Hauserman -- who was arrested last year -- struck a deal with prosecutors ... in which she agreed to enter the guilty plea and in exchange she was sentenced to 6 months probation, ordered to pay a $1,000 fine and her driver's license will be suspended for 6 months.

Megan was also ordered to complete a DUI educational course and complete 100 hours of community service.

0323_celebrity_dui_footer

Jay

Throw this dumb b*tch in jail!

artie help

the tragic hogan family, rip brooke

TJC50986

She's not a Hogan.....she's a waste of space

artie help

i can't believe the dark cloud hanging over hul's family, karma's a boomerang huh, hulkster??, i really feel badly for brooke, RIP

Sophie

TMZ's loose use of the word "star" cracks me up! That, and "celebrity". I have never heard of this person. I know the show, but from the hysterical clips I saw over a few years on "The Soup".

This is merely another person, out of thousands, who was on a "reality" program but obviously did not receive enough attention to be offered her own such show to extend her 15 minutes of so-called fame. Celebrity? No. Star? No!

Weasel

First Couric, next a obese vile heroin addict, followed by a nose the picking photo. Now we have this butt ugly human bag of biological waste. Have you no shame today? I've been slightly vomiting in the back of my mouth for the last two hours.

Tone down the brutal nastiness a notch or two TMZ.

Jackie

She looks cute while DUI...lol

cindy

Good for that no class bimbo! She was a goldigger anyway. She deserves everything she gets!

Give me a break!

couldn't happen to a nicer person. Sharon Osborne is have a good day somewhere.

mija

Her dog isn't liking this one bit. Turns out Megan is more retarded than her dog. Hows that Millionaire thing going for ya?

mannequin

This woman is not a celebrity. She is not well known in these parts.

CCC

I don't care for this skank, but she sure looks good in a bikini.

eddie

What a stupid fat face Slut she is.... Talent less Ho..... Sharon should of kicked the **** outta this pig........

Regulator

Here's how you sum up all of her first introductions.

"Which famous person did you sleep with again?"

DJS3_org

I'm crossing my fingers that she hits rock bottom soon so we all get to see her "stolen" and/or "lost" sex video. Please, baby Jesus, please!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments