Lindsay -- Closing In On Deal for New Gotti Flick

4/7/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's on the verge of signing her first big contract out of rehab -- in fact, we're told the actress is in "final talks" to play John Gotti's daughter Victoria in the upcoming biopic about the mafioso's life.

0311_lindsay_EX

As we previously reported, John Travolta is currently hammering out a deal to play the bossman himself.

It's no small movie either -- according to sources, the budget so far is $75 million.

No word yet on what Lindsay would be getting paid -- but hey, a job's a job.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Danielle

@nikki,yep just saw it,was she heading for a reading or the altar?
i have the creeps that she got the part,she tweeted about winning an hour ago,well i guess i wont go see superman...too bad

lou

Chaz, thanks for the clarification! I'll have to ask him specifics (if you'll be back tomorrow) because shamefully, I'm not very up on computer classes (at all) but know he's darned good at taking computers apart and fixing them. He could put very complex Lego projects together when he was very young - things that I thought he'd never be able to put together, he got together in a few hours - but that's just me bragging now. :-D

lou

@nikki,yep just saw it,was she heading for a reading or the altar?

Posted at 6:51 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by Danielle

Seriously? How in the Hades is she going to be able to fulfill the part? She's said to be drinking again. Are they mad?

And frankly, if I had a young kid, I'd NEVER take him to the movie - who wants to see a real criminal play one on film?

Nikki

Lou this is what I see
1) face looked HORRIBLE
2) hair a mess, trying to cover her baldness
3) no bra on
4) dress see threw
5) dress UGLY!
6)boots and dress together No No NO
7)legs where pale white, there are stocking or even tanner
the pale legs with the white dresss NO NO NO
She should of look more presentable, espically for someone who has NO career

Lord knows how she presented herself, my moneys riding on the laughed at her and politely sent her on her way

Blood Red Witch

lou, I remember that alot if not all the people on SNL at the same time as Belushi have said that they were always drunk/high when doing the show back then. In fact many of them dont remember doing many of the skits. They have said so in interviews.

I was an art major in college and alot of the great masters used drugs/alcohal mix. I think way back then the drug of choice was opium. Most of them died young. But from discussions of the correlation of drugs and the creative mind, it seems that many of the greatest artists/musicians/actors have used hard drugs to enhance their art. Of course it also usually leads to an early demise. On the flip side, many talented people destroy their talent and lives when they start using. Either way the probable outcome is early death. The only question is did the drug enhance your talent so you will be remembered?
So even if drug use enhances a persons creativity it will probably destroy them. A harsh payment to their art.

Ok, time to get back to the fun stuff. What page did FriendofLindsay lose it on?

Grandma Cracker

Earlier in the night, Lohan and Chatwal turned up at Don Hill's for the after-party for Uma Thurman's movie "Ceremony," where the pair kept it low-key with owner Nur Khan. But a source close to Lohan insisted, "They have a friendship and a business relationship, and that is it."

LMAO...ONCE AGAIN

Posted at 6:41 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by Danielle
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Yeah, and that is the oldest business (profession) in the world!

Danielle

@lou,its not confirmed she got the part,im assuming by her recent winning tweet

lou

Siiiiigh. Looks like the "Troll"hans are back. Shouldn't Lindsay be out celebratorily drinking?

I kind of wonder if she's seriously going to go on a major, major bender from winning the part? I just don't see this ending well.

lou

That was my thought too, Grandma Cracker. What made you draw that conclusion? I'm curious to know.

lou

Danielle, I would assume so. Somewhat selfish of me but I'd rather see her in that film than in the Gotti biopic.

And I truthfully DO hope that she does NOT go on a bad-assed bender over this. That body of hers can only take so much and it looks like it's about had enough. That's not a snarky comment. It's a serious one. I actually am kind of worried about her.

Danielle

Superman producer"ok,you got the part,but,we cant give you the contract until after april 22nd,we are sorry"

lou

WoW, Milo is as DRUNK as a SKUNK. Best to ignore him, Chaz.

Grandma Cracker

Oh CHAZ & ANTI ROCK.......chicken sh*t rock is hiding behind lou's name and being mean to me. Go get em guys!

I guess he is really freaked out by me, seems to remember everything about me. Remember Milo, I KNOW what you look like and I am SO NOT IMPRESSED YOU FU*KING DRUNK ASS LOSER....

lou

Posted at 7:02 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by Danielle

______________________

That would be prudent.

But I'm surprised that they'd take such a risk. They must have it figured out, in the event that she can't "make" it.

Still, how to insure her??? Oh well, I'm not in the business. Not my place (thankfully!) to figure it out.

Blood Red Witch

lou, that is so crazy(them stealing their own id's) that it is probably true. What do they think they are acomplishing with all the id stealing??? So childish.

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments