Lindsay -- Closing In On Deal for New Gotti Flick

4/7/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's on the verge of signing her first big contract out of rehab -- in fact, we're told the actress is in "final talks" to play John Gotti's daughter Victoria in the upcoming biopic about the mafioso's life.

0311_lindsay_EX

As we previously reported, John Travolta is currently hammering out a deal to play the bossman himself.

It's no small movie either -- according to sources, the budget so far is $75 million.

No word yet on what Lindsay would be getting paid -- but hey, a job's a job.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Grandma Cracker

ooops, wow, I think that came out wrong now that I look at it!
What I meant about HA HA & Game over was in reference to your earlier question above and then I answered your question to me about how my day was. Hope that's a little clearer.

Blood Red Witch

Chaz, Anti asked therock the same thing you are asking him. He is calling him out and telling him to stop picking on women and face a man. :-)

lou

Already got the answer to how you knew.

As for my question - genetics? Ozzie Osborne has some Neanderthal genetic material in him - obviously it wouldn't make him more imperverous to booze and drugs, since it didn't exist then but...nah, I guess that line of thought is going nowhere quickly.

Nikki

Night all, wish I could stay but 5:30am rolls around quick..lol
Make me proud, kick that rocks asz!
Cant wait to see what movie Linday will be in tomorrow, you know on Fridays Dina and TMZ spin their sh*t

Night Night :)

PS anything after this post is not nikki, since there is Lohan jacking going on tonight

Sweet Dreams

HarlotO'Hara

Nikki, the last post I saw from you was you bragging about having sex with your dog. I think we all remember that post. In all fairness though, you were drinking quite a bit that night.

lou

Right. Good night, Nikki. Seems like a good time to quit since the drunks have escaped from Moron Manor already.

lou

Okay, Grandma Cracker, a bit of food for thought: why do there seem to be different "types" of addicts? Some can go on and on and on, like the Energizer bunny, and the addiction never seemingly brings them down, physically. Then some seem to have an extra sensitivity to what they are taking, and go down early. Still others chug along middlin', then crap out in their 40's through 60's, usually of a heart attack or OD. Lots of rock stars.

So are here differing receptor sites on the brain, causing "types" of addicts?

Blood Red Witch

Nite Nikki and lou. I agree. Time to go for the night.

lou

Okay, logging out now, I guess, since Milo is doing the Dance of the Drunken Dead yet AGAIN.

Good night to anyone here who is still sane and sober.

HarlotO'Hara

Oh my the poor little babies got slapped around and they go running for mommy!!

I love how they say the same sh*t ALL day, And when someone gives it back, they scream 'No Fair'!!

So goodnight little babies, Same Bat Channel tomorrow, Hope you all grow a pair by then.

lou

Good night, Harlot O'Hara and Witch. And Nikki and Davey Boy. And anyone else NOT a Lohan.

Sheeple Herder

Chaz, I am just checking in for a very short bit, as I am busy getting ready for a friend's wedding tomorrow. I noticed you live in Phx and as hesitant as I am to mention personal details, I live near the Phx Country Club area. If you know Phx, I would be happy to answer something a Phoenecian would know, like what stores are on what corner or something like that- or like details about a famous monk related to a famous hiking mountain that is a pack animal. Ok, I give this about a 1% chance of actually happening, because this crock person is just a cowardly troll, but if there is any chance of any sort of fight happening, I am an assistant instructor in a CQB style of martial arts that is very vicious. We teach private students and do not train traditional MMA fighters, but I can assure you that what we know is very, very effective. If I even think this could become a reality and crock does not run away like the coward he is, I would be willing to set something up to train you on some basics for free. I will seek you out here only if if it looks like a go and arrangements can be made later. I am completely serious about this and would only provide details later. This is no lie. I would love to see you legally take this creep's head off in a sanctioned ring. If this does not happen, good day and enjoy your posting here.

Grandma Cracker

Posted at 7:51 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by lou
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
lou, Neanderthals would not do well with dope or booze because they had no genetic history with it. It is the same as the term "drunken Indian". Native Americans had no history with alcohol until it was introduced by the white man. Just about every culture has been crushing the grape for centuries except Native Americans who used natural drugs like peyote.
The brain stuff comes in with accute intoxication where reupt ports become clogged and the body can no longer process the intoxicant. Belushi was an alcoholic as well as a heroin user. He was drunk when he shot up. Actually a girl shot him up and left him for awhile. His liver got a double whammy and failed to process his alcohol quickly and the heroin clogged his reupt ports and he went to sleep and never woke up.
Neato, time for American Idol....check back later....

Grandma Cracker

So you're telling us, YOUR HUSBAND DOESN'T EXIST??????? LMAO mimicrackerhead!!

Posted at 8:15 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by therock
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I know your sense of humor is weak, but seriously, what does this mean?

andyconda

grandma cracker i am indian black and white some places you are not aloud to serve inative americans booze because there is not the enzyme in the body to break the alcohol down

Previous 15 Comments | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments