Lindsay Lohan

HANDPICKED

By Victoria Gotti

4/8/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan beat out Blake Lively AND Sienna Miller for her new role as Victoria Gotti -- and TMZ has learned ... Victoria herself made sure that happened.

0406_lindsay_victoria_ex_getty

Sources close to the production tell TMZ, producers were considering both Blake and Sienna for the role -- but John Gotti's famously blonde daughter wasn't having it, insisting Lindsay get the role instead ... and producers loved the idea.

Not all that surprising -- according to sources, Victoria is a good friend of the Lohan family ... and she often spends time with them on Long Island.

Meanwhile, Lindsay is currently in L.A. auditioning for "Superman" -- but we're told she already has a plane ticket back to NYC for April 12th ... to close the Gotti deal for good.

Davey-Boy

Another Lindsay Lohan lie brought to you exclusively by Dina.

And the BloHans wonder why people across the world are disliking Lindsay more and more each and every day. People don't like being lied to. It insults our intelligence.

Jill

"Lets do the round of the Entertainment sites and play who else is running this story:

E Online- flat out denial by producers
Deadline- Nope
Hollywood Reporter - Nope
Variety - nope
CNN - nope

Don't you think if this was true that the main Industry news sites would run the story? Just sayin'.

Posted at 6:34 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Vorlon"
--------------------------------------------

I don't know if this story is true or not but to be fair, no other cast besides john travolta has been announced anywhere and i doubt john is playing every role.

lou

I just googled him,Grandma Cracker. He's no beauty. Not much on his bio, interestingly enough for such a wealthy man. One Wiki line states: "After graduating from university he worked for Morgan Stanley.[4] His father, Sant Singh Chatwal, founded Hampshire Hotels and Resorts and was the subject of a number of controversies." Controversies. Not necessarily scandals. I wish I could find out more...

Sounds like he's a billionaire. So what's ten or so thousand dollars to him to pay for some "entertainment"?

Mikey

So Victoria is bald like Lohan under that wig?

suza271

The thing is, even if this is true, I doubt TMZ would ever awknowledge that they got bad info and who they got it from. A story I would love to read? That TMZ uncovers the Lohans as false sources only selling stories for their own gain. But, TMZ would never burn bridges like that.

suza271

Sorry, I meant to say, even if this is false.

Tony Johnson

OH! Davey Girl! I forgot to tell YA' When I saw that picture of George Lucas's daughter, I thought it was your mamma in that trailer after I smacked her UP!

Then I realized it was Lou after two days beauty rest and then it dawned on me that it was just Lori!

lou

Sorry, I misread the Wiki quote. It was his father who had some controversy surrounding him. I looked it up and it was seemingly very minor, at least to Americans.

Vorlon

Posted at 7:27 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Jill

That's true, but it's just odd that no other on-line site anywhere has this news. Those that do just link back to the original TMZ.

A gossip site has it but the main entertainment organs don't. That was my point.

lou

Posted at 7:29 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by suza271

A story that I'd like to see: Dina Lohan caught red-handed in a men's bathroom with a huge crackpipe, filled with crack, sticking out of her mouth. And police raiding the place and catching her at it. And she's so stoned that she confesses, and then points them to where Lindsay is hiding with her crackpipe. YES!

lou

Not that I'm wishing her to become a druggie again, only to be caught at it, if she's using again.

Davey-Boy

Posted at 7:30 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Tony Johnson

~~~

Morning (c)rock. Did you enjoy how quickly the non-Trollhans investigated and denounced as complete fabrication, the daily Lindsay Lohan ::insert random movie:: lie? Hahahahahahaha!!!

lou

Posted at 7:31 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Vorlon

Vorlon to the rescue, with his/her irrefutable logic, yet again.

True enough, Vorlon. Certainly now that she has been "cast," her name will appear in the mainstream entertainment orgs' listings - and on IMDb. Right?

Bubbles The Chimp

So is TMZ protecting Fruity Travolta now? Someone deleted my comment about Travolta/Gotti and it was not even overly bad. Idiots.

Vorlon

And as an addendum- no other Gossip sites have the story either and again those that do link back to TMZ.

Clearly a case of Dina picking a site and selling a story.