'Jersey Shore'

ENTIRE Cast Signs for Season 4

4/8/2011 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki ... The Situation ... and the rest of the "Jersey Shore" crew have FINALLY signed their contracts for Season 4 ... and will head to Italy in May.

Jersey Shore Season 4

So far, it's unclear how much cash each castmember will rake in per episode -- but sources involved in the negotiations tell us everyone is "very pleased with the outcome."

As TMZ first reported, the cast was trying to put the screws to MTV because they all realized this season could be their last ... and they wanted to score a HUGE payday while they still can.

Good move for the Situation, Ronnie and Vinny ... who DON'T have spin-off shows to fall back on.

RealityBites

Is Dax doing the happy dance? I think I just got sick in my mouth.....

Latoya's Headband

Italy is sooo lucky!!! They now get to enjoy the fecal waste that we americans find so appealling! Im waiting for the episode where Snooki is looking for a Olive Garden. You know its going to happen.

Debrah

Yay!! :) All of you are such haters. You all are just jealous that your not as beautiful and tan like them. ;)

Physical Graffiti

OF COURSE they signed! They're not going to jump off the gravy train...they're gonna have to be pushed. Once again I'm incredulous that our police, fire and military people - who risk their LIVES for us - don't make anywhere near what they make. Very sad, indeed.

NJR

this show makes me ashamed to be american

check out the latest movie news, trailers and movie reviews at http://postproductionnjr.blogspot.com

Bubbles The Chimp

As a 'REAL' Italian from Rome, these fakes disgust me but they are welcome in Italy for the ridicule. Can not wait for them to mess with the wrong person. Italians men and women will not take their nonsense they do in America (....prepare for more show scripting to keep them safe.)

ocgirl

I thought Ronnie already signed a contract? I saw it on TMZ! Just saying...

dc

WHY PUT THE WORLD THOUGH THIS CRAP AGAIN. ONLY STUPID PEOPLE WATCH THIS S@%T.

northern gypsy

ummm...i'm going to call this the "friends" maneuver...
remember ??? the WHOLE cast held out for a bigger pay cheque...
and that's where the similarity ends...nothing to do with talent !!!

wormfood

They all look like they are from a third world country, but have money to dress extremely cheesy and smell like a cheap cologne factory.

Fresno has PLENTY of pretty, available women.

I remember when Snooki would sell her "snookie" on the streets of Fresno, for $10.

Palm Beach, FL

Comment #5 I agree, I just hope these idiots don't embarrass the
USA.

sara

i love the show! everyone is just jealous cuz they r not getting paid millions to do absolutly nothing! lol

ATX

Amy said it all!!! Awesome!

Joe