'Jersey Shore'

ENTIRE Cast Signs for Season 4

4/8/2011 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki ... The Situation ... and the rest of the "Jersey Shore" crew have FINALLY signed their contracts for Season 4 ... and will head to Italy in May.

Jersey Shore Season 4

So far, it's unclear how much cash each castmember will rake in per episode -- but sources involved in the negotiations tell us everyone is "very pleased with the outcome."

As TMZ first reported, the cast was trying to put the screws to MTV because they all realized this season could be their last ... and they wanted to score a HUGE payday while they still can.

Good move for the Situation, Ronnie and Vinny ... who DON'T have spin-off shows to fall back on.

Jaire

shame i like this show alot 2 more seasons

ZZ

Isn't Mike like 30 something?? Isn't he a little old to still be doing this??

M

So Deana and Sammi got a show too?

Ronald RayGun

I heard there are many Italians living in Libya as well. Maybe next season?

sPaNkDeNALgAs

I CAN’T WAIT TO WATCH JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4!!!

XOXO,

A VERY HAPPY BOTTOM FEEDER

deres

dnt watch this show much but wen i do its really good so evry body else needs to stop f*ckin hatin on them yall iz jus mad

carla

Geez....what is the world coming too? Trash

DatDogBitez

If there is a God... the cast of Jersey Shore will lose their passports in Italy, find themselves caught up in a massive Interpol operation, and be stuck in some political/legal limbo in Italy for the next 35 years. Please, God. Please.

fran

Dear Italy,
Sorry.

USA

Posted at 8:21 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Amy

love this comment..LOL....also cant believe some are getting spin offs...who watches this stuff..i only know what I see on TMZ or sometimes on ET and I think its very tasteless.

fran

Comment #5 I agree, I just hope these idiots don't embarrass the
USA.

Posted at 9:19 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Palm Beach, FL

too late....they accomplished that already

fran

Posted at 11:01 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by deres

speak English much

taylor

you tv exec's are so SICK AND HAVE TO IDEA WHAT GOOD TV IS I GUESS THE PAYCHECK IS ALL THERE IS

Shaun

Why is it called The Jersey Shore...if they are going to Italy? It should be called REVOLTING ASS CLOWNS...I wonder if the cast would sign if this amazing show was called that...or would their morals all of a sudden raise any objection? REALLY curious...

Brina

it is not that entertaning

AyeJay

What interesting is, not any of them other then Vinny can speak fluent Italian. I hope they learn actually Italian and not those stupid phrases they teach you in school like "Can I borrow a pencil?" or "Do you know where the nearest bathroom is?" Overall I'll be watching, no matter how many people hate the show. It's evident the majority of people who watch this show are in their teens to early 20's, blame them not the Jersey Shore cast. As for myself, I'll be sitting on my couch with a protein shake in hand and watch this madness.