« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron's Mom's Valet -- I'm Too Traumatized to Work!

4/9/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The valet parker who claims he was slapped in the face by LeBron James' mother says he is WAYYY too traumatized to return to his job at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach ... TMZ has learned.

0408_gloria_james_valet_ex_2

Sources close to Rockfeller Sorel tell us ... R.S. has taken an extended leave of absence from his gig ... and has been telling people he's "very depressed" ever since Gloria James clocked him in the face early Thursday morning.

As we previously reported, James was arrested over the incident ... and according to cops, she was a real pain in the ass with police.

We're told Rockfeller will be meeting with his lawyer on Monday to discuss his legal options ... which means he's probably gonna drop a GARGANTUAN lawsuit.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

he reminds me of that bubba dude on forrest gump

fred

WHATS PUSS GOLD DIGGA (I HOPE HIS MOM ISA BROKE BEEOTCH?? LMAO) THIS GUY SCREAMS GOLDDIGA LOL) LIKE SUM1 ELSE JUS POSTED, IF HIS GIRL SLAPPED EM? HE WUDA SIMPLY WENT BAK TO WORK LOL (ONLY I REPEAT ONLY B CUZ IT WAS LB'S MUM) IS WHY HE'S TRAUMATIZED LMFAO!!! LEBRON SHUDA BEOTCH SMAKD EM PROBABL WUDA ENDED HIS SORRY XISTANCE WITH 1 SMACK? ( JUS SAYN MUM SMAKD EM N HES UNABLE 2 WORK THE SALLY ARSE LEBRON WUDA SENT EM INTO AN EARLY GRAVE?? HA HA HA HA (I HOPE HE LOSES PAY FROM BEING OUTTA WORK AND GETS NOTHIN FOM LB'S MUM IN THE END THE LIL BEEEOTCH ) I'LL SMAK EM IF HE SHOWZ HIS FACE AT MY DOOR STEP)

gutsygirl

On the Take. Textbook.

janet

Why shouldn't he.

CN

Geez, whatever happened to taking it like a man? A girly beat you up - I mean bitch slapped you once - and you're traumatized? What a chump.

dd

Oh Bitch Please, u work at a club where people get DRUNK, of course u are going to have problems sometimes...LeBron is NOT going to support u..Now ur starting to look like a fool.

Sher

I hope this fool loses his job, loses any court case and just loses it. What a gold digger. Just suck it up and go back to work.

Jacko Whackedit

No golden goose at the end of this rainbow you mon-key faaaaaaaaagggggggot. Go park my car.

Donna

#22 Its a little late for that.

Sloane

he should be laughed out of a courtroom
and a judge or jury should make both him and his lawyer have to pay the court costs

tired of nuisance suits and opportunistic suits clogging up the legal system
tired of unscrupolous lawyers representing these people-including Gloria Allred whom I used to respect

YEAH...this guy is so FRAGILE...you know that he wouldn't be such a DRAMA QUEEN pursing things if he didn't see a jackpot

hope his family and friends NEVER let him live this down!

we see him for who he really is as well as seeing Gloria James for who she really is

AND THIS DOESN'T DESERVE TO SEE THE INSIDE OF A COURTROOM!!!!

but once again that is just my opinion...

Whodis

Stop kissing celeb ass, TMZ.
There's a slew of (slap related) reasons why this man can't do his job.
First off, *******s like TMZ make it a national spectacle, he's probably been beseiged by people asking him about the event. Probably has been given a lot of "crap" for it -which makes it all relevant to incapacitation due to the she-man's smack.

Anthony

Lets face it, the dude hit a homerun when that girl slapped him in the face. Probably looking at 100 large.

Maximus

I've been traumatized just listening to this bulls**t! Where's my money, b*tch!

Christy

#5-(Tony)- Now that was funny my friend! I hadn't considered it but it really was a pimp slap. And to Rockfeller, I agree it was rude and she should be in trouble, but can't work now??? Come on...you look like a *****! Go park the cars TODAY!

Disgusted

This is what TMZ needs for any story, two people that are s*** of the earth.