Sarah Palin -- Stalker Threatened to Rape My Daughter

4/14/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin has obtained a new restraining order against the stalker who's been terrorizing her family  -- after the man allegedly made several disturbing threats ... including raping Sarah's daughter.

0413_sarah_palin_EX

A judge in Anchorage made the new TRO official last week -- after Sarah claimed 19-year-old Shawn Christy had become more "brazen" in his threats to harm Sarah and her family ... and even rape her daughter.

It's unclear which daughter Sarah was referring to in the legal docs -- but she later mentions that the stalker targeted Willow in his threats and it "bothered [her] tremendously."

It doesn't end there either -- according to the docs, Shawn phoned Sarah's house calling her a "slut or whore" ... and Sarah's dad claims the family was so spooked they "made sure we armed ourselves."

Sarah's due back in court on April 27th -- to make the temporary restraining order permanent.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Hello is anybody in there?

Don't like here but this is dumb how about arrest the guy before he hurts someone!

Hello is anybody in there?

Her i mean.

Cartman

This country is in a sad state...

We elected a guy with no history to be our "black President" and he has so far done a terrible job. Even Oprah has retracted her support.

Wouldn't it be great to elect a President who cared about our country and didn't always make apologies for it?

I am so bummed Hillary didn't beat this assclown. He has proven what absolutely no experience at anything will get you.

Charles

i hope he tries to break in to thier house and the old man BLOWS HIS ROTTEN HEAD OFF!!! god bless the 2nd ammendment and god bless the USA!!! RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES!!!

Cartman

I love how TMZ includes all the hateful details. I hope Sarah Palin's lawyers rip TMZ a new one. I hope it's a painful one.

I don't see why they felt the need to include all that "rape" and "whore" business but I'm sure TMZ will pay dearly for those lovely terms.

Hello is anybody in there?

I don't get why she has to go to court to get a "temporary" restraining order. This guy is crazy he need to go to jail or an mental institution.

Majestik

Cartman...

Oh, so Oprah was on his side and NOW isnt', YOU voted for this character because OPRAH said so????

Tooo bad for you!!!

rebecca

Another "I'm the victim" claim by Palin. The Trig story is being questioned again, so time to throw out another distraction about her so-called stalker. Seriously, to those calling out TMZ for posting all the details, they're just doing what Van Flynn told them to do. There's a reason these Palin stories end up here...this is where her lawyer plants them since no reputable news would cover them.

pstar

It takes a stalker for you to arm yourselves. You live in Alaska for God's sake. Polar bears, etc.

Studley Buck

This idiot Shawn Christy ought to be in jail. He is giving plenty of warning signs.

pstar

I saw what these chicks do to salmon. He needs to pick on somebody else.

January Jonez

Wow - Although I don't care much for Palin's political views, I hope they put this fool away...Shoot to kill ++

Jackie

They should put the dude in jail. Unless there is something secret going on with him and Sarah.

cmusa

Aww you gotta love the "tolerant" left. LOL! And they have the nerve to call the right hateful.

Originalkat

Is Donald Trump taking her media attention away from her? Give me a break! I don't believe this one.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments