Lindsay Lohan -- Attempted Retail Robbery Victim!

4/15/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan faces grand theft felony charges for a necklace that we found out was marked up 300%!!!

0414_lilo_neckalce_x17_kamofie_ex

TMZ has learned the necklace designer sold Kamofie & Co. the piece for $850 -- that price tag does not qualify for felony grand theft, which requires a value of $950 or more.

Kamofie was trying to sell the necklace to Lindsay for $2,500 bucks.

As we first reported, we're told Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, will argue the D.A. should only be allowed to charge her client with a misdemeanor because of the value of the necklace.

But even if Holley loses that argument, Kamofie's owner -- who we're told will be testifying at Lindsay's preliminary hearing -- is going to have a PR problem for the mark-up and for selling the surveillance video and shopping a book deal.

0202_lidsay_lohan_accessories_fame_footer

Grandma Cracker

The time is coming soon that LL will hit the courtroom again. Will we be having this same argument all over again in 6 months?

jeebus

more than likely grandma lol

john smith

Believe it or not Danielle, Lindsay is the same way.

LA me

Gawd, I hope not Grandma Cracker! Seems like we all just get the same regurgitated thing over and over again~!

LA me

john smith:
Believe it or not Danielle, Lindsay is the same way.
______________________________________________
BAAAWWAAAAHHHHAAAA HHHHAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wait ...let me compose myself......

[snicker] [snicker.....takes a deep breath]

hold
hold

BAAAWWAAAAHHHHAAAA HHHHAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA

sorry...I couldn't keep it in...I tried [shrug]

Danielle

starlet's only gig was helping children in India, and that may be in jeopardy now that the country is thinking of banning her due to visa violations and talking **** about the country on Twitter.

Since no one will cast her in a movie or TV show, her music career has stalled, she got fired from Ungaro, botched a highly paid escort gig, and even sucks as a DJ, all she had left was saving children in India. However, she was on a tourist visa this December while working on a BBC do***entary about child labor in the country. This is a no-no. Then she went and tweeted about how she personally saved 40 children in one afternoon. Because of this, India is going to bar St. Lindsay. How about we make a deal, India. Instead of banning Lindsay, how about you keep her there. We'll take 100 troubled children and raise them right if you just keep Linds away from us for good. Deal?

Really john??...not trying to be mean,but there is no comparison to angies chrity efforts

LA me

What's a goat to do??

BAAAWWAAAAHHHHAAAA HHHHAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA

BAA BAA....[cough]

Wanna hear my duck impression???

"AFLACK!!!"

not bad for a goat with braces.....

Grandma Cracker

Delmar has some good points about why all these bad things "happen" to Lindsay.

LA me

Mr. DeMille....I'm ready for my close up!!

Did I get the job?

Danielle

@la me,i think its hysterical that her one charity job she attempted,the country has banned her...ROFLMAO

LA me

Danielle...she was so into "ME ME ME....LOOK at what I did!!" She didn't realise that she basically stuck up her FU finger to the whole nation and especially to those that REALLY saved those 40 children!! Her plane hadn't even touched down when those children were rescued!

Seems all she does these days is ride someone else's coat tail (to failure).

john smith

Lindsay is half Angelina and half Frank Sinatra, She does it her way.

Danielle

Lindsay reminds of a barbie doll,she wants to be barbie,its all about clothes,shoes,purses,jewlery and make up...high maintance=stuck up,self absorbed woman=unmanageable

john smith

She's a fashion Diva, what's wrong with that?

Danielle

@john smith--please do not ever put angie in the same category with her,if you are referring to the i did it my way,lets fix that to i get it my way=lindz driving thru burger king one to many times.

Previous 15 Comments | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments