Lindsay Lohan -- Attempted Retail Robbery Victim!

4/15/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan faces grand theft felony charges for a necklace that we found out was marked up 300%!!!

0414_lilo_neckalce_x17_kamofie_ex

TMZ has learned the necklace designer sold Kamofie & Co. the piece for $850 -- that price tag does not qualify for felony grand theft, which requires a value of $950 or more.

Kamofie was trying to sell the necklace to Lindsay for $2,500 bucks.

As we first reported, we're told Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, will argue the D.A. should only be allowed to charge her client with a misdemeanor because of the value of the necklace.

But even if Holley loses that argument, Kamofie's owner -- who we're told will be testifying at Lindsay's preliminary hearing -- is going to have a PR problem for the mark-up and for selling the surveillance video and shopping a book deal.

0202_lidsay_lohan_accessories_fame_footer

Danielle

oh and dont even get me started on the samantha thing,who is more then less of beauty,but i digress,sam couldnt even take or handle her high maintance,crybaby antics anymore....oh please

LA me

Seriously....Strawberry Snortcake needs a different PR person and DEFINTLEY a new manager!

Did you happen to catch Dinasaurus on DListed.com promoting healthy eating to grade schooler?? Dinasaurus is now making nice with Fudgy the Whale from Caravels.

Since when are ice cream cakes and whale blubber (*note* whale meat is illegal to sell here) considered "healthy and nutritious??

Check it out on DListed: http://dlisted.com/node/41595

Boy....Dinasaurus will do anything to get her own Caravel Black card!!!

FUTMZ

lindsay is better than all of u and when this is all over ul wish she woud even look at you lindsay nos more than u ever will and someday ul know who wins and its not angelina but lindsay and ali my xhusband is a looser who beets children and i havt 2 go now and help lindsay reed 7 nu scrips b4 morning

LA me

TwitterFacebookRSSHomeAboutArchivesLinksForumShopfacebookContact

Friday, April 15th 2011
Fudgie The Whale Is Not Right For This

Last summer, Carvel's Fudgie the Whale and the childhood snatcher of Long Island got into a back alley knife fight after White Oprah abused Lindsay Lohan's Carvel Black Card by trying to get another free cake for her son's birthday. At the time, Fudgie the Whale wouldn't even shi.t out a ball of chocolate ice cream into White Oprah's mouth if she was dying of ice cream deprivation (there's such a thing). But oh how things have changed, because look at what we have here. Fudgie and White Oprah are just laughing and smiling like they weren't at each other's throats a few months ago.

Even the children in the audience need answers. That little boy is definitely throwing a "this better be a trap and I hope Cookie Puss is going to bust through that door to handle a bitch" side-eye. And the little girl is raising her hand to ask what is the meaning of the foolery that is happening before her.

White Oprah and Fudge's story is that they have joined forces to promote healthy eating in schools. Just call her White Michelle Obama from now on. Here's the press from ProticaCares:

Dina Lohan appeared this Tuesday as a guest speaker at a kick-off event for a new charitable campaign, the ProticaCares Sweet Treats Giveaway program. Lohan spoke to a group of more than 100 K-2 students at the Brookside School in Baldwin, NY, about the importance of balanced nutrition and the combination of healthy and sweet treats as part of a well-rounded diet and lifestyle. The national program will send a Carvel® Ice Cream cake and a variety of tasty, healthy treats to a different U.S. grade school or children's hospital unit every week for the next 75 years.

“Healthy eating and good dieting has always been something I’ve tried to teach my children,” says Lohan. “A strong body will give you a strong mind. The opportunity to work with the ProticaCares program and extend that message to children in my own community was an exciting opportunity that I wanted to be a part of. The event was a tremendous success, and I think ProticaCares will go a long way in educating children across the country that you can eat sweet treats but always in moderation and always with a good mix of healthy treats, too.”

Yes, because when I think of healthy eating I immediately think of White Oprah and ice cream cakes. GENIUS campaign! I mean it. There are zero granules of sarcasm in those last 3 sentences. I mean, a picture of Fudgie the Whale IS my food chart, so he's the epitome of healthy eating to me. And I'm sure White Oprah regularly cuts the coke with cauliflower powder to make sure LiLo gets her daily serving of vegetables.

Posted by: Michael K

Danielle

@la me...BWAHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA---and lets not forget lindsays bulimia...."yes kids you can have all the fudgie the whale you want,and then spit him up"...give me a break dina

FUTMZ

carvell is mean to there customers and theyl pay i was never even in there store so if u say that ill sue i can do that bcause ive got conections and yud be sorry im to busy too lissen to u loosres and all ur propaganda so wher ur reddy to apoagize then mabe i wont sue u 4 very much get it

LA me

Danielle....now you've gone and given Dinasaurus a new marketing scheme...

Recycled Fudgie!!!

AFLACK!!!

Did I get the job yet?

Wiley

@luvlindsay

Charles Manson hasn't done anything to anyone living. Why is he still in prison? His victims are all dead. We should all love him and wish him well?

Danielle

@DUIna--have another jagerbomb,with a side of coke,it might make your spelling(english)better...im just guessing

FUTMZ

lindsay is more bootiful then sharon tate and u no u want her evrybody dose

LA me

DUIna... can I interest you in some recycled ice cream cake?? Tell you what... I'll give you a celebrity discount so we don't have to give Caravel any commission!

If you put it back in the freezer right away....it should be "right as rain" by the morning (maybe??)

Danielle

my song for dina,and her failed family

FUTMZ

i only keep importand stuff in my freezer and no vodka dosent go in the freezer and i have a lock on mine just in case bcause cody stays home when i haf to go to importand biznees meetings

FUTMZ

i haf to go now and make brekfast 4 ali and anser fan mail 4 lindsay so all u loosers can go do wat the litle people do like work or go 2 walmart like the loosers u r

Danielle

LMAO @ DUMPina

Previous 15 Comments | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments