Lindsay Lohan -- Attempted Retail Robbery Victim!

4/15/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan faces grand theft felony charges for a necklace that we found out was marked up 300%!!!

0414_lilo_neckalce_x17_kamofie_ex

TMZ has learned the necklace designer sold Kamofie & Co. the piece for $850 -- that price tag does not qualify for felony grand theft, which requires a value of $950 or more.

Kamofie was trying to sell the necklace to Lindsay for $2,500 bucks.

As we first reported, we're told Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, will argue the D.A. should only be allowed to charge her client with a misdemeanor because of the value of the necklace.

But even if Holley loses that argument, Kamofie's owner -- who we're told will be testifying at Lindsay's preliminary hearing -- is going to have a PR problem for the mark-up and for selling the surveillance video and shopping a book deal.

0202_lidsay_lohan_accessories_fame_footer

LA me

Night DUIna!!!

Just love that poster!!

LA me

Danielle...Look at the picture of Sir Elton on the cover. OMG Lady GaGa fricken stole his shoes!!!

Danielle

La me..LMAO-I THINK LINDSAY STOLE THOSE SHOES WHEN SHE FELL OUTSISDE THE BAR RESCENTLY....EFFENLMAO

LA me

DANIIELLE
Forgot about Stawberry (FiveFingers) Snortcake wearing them when she "alledgedly" took a nose dive in NYC! Good catch....I'm sure Lloyd's of London will be looking into this ASAP!!

LA me

That would be Strawberry....damn rented hooves...they don't come with thumbs

Danielle

@la me--lol..iwhen i saw the shoes she was wearing,i immediately thought of elton john,and my next thought was pee wee herman doing tequila in his movie,,,,hahahahahaahahaaa...lmao

Danielle

i have to admit,this site makes me laugh my ass off..thankyou tmz

LA me

Danielle
Catch you on the flip side....I keep nodding off. That's what I get for playing on my laptop in bed.

LA me

AFLACK!!!

Did I get the part??

Danielle

@la me--stop nodding off,and yes you got the part

Danielle

ok now this is my song

LA me

Wow...just took a look at Fudgie's pictue again

as I was closing the tab. He's wearing his pants "lowrider gangbanger" style. Good thing that little girl blocked him in the picture with her arm......we could have all been scarred for life!!

TheRock

Earlier in the week, Lindsay Lohan crashed the Gotti: Three Generations press conference and gave an interview as if she already landed the role of Victoria Gotti. (She hasn’t.) Turns out, not even a day later, Victoria started telling people she never requested Lindsay play her despite reports to the contrary which we can now safely say came from Dina. Page Six reports:

At her son Frankie Gotti’s 21st birthday party at Greenhouse on Wednesday night, Victoria told guests, “Though it was said that I insisted she play my part, that’s not true. I didn’t insist and actually have no say in who gets the part.” But she added, “I think Lindsay is a very talented actress and a sweet girl.”

For those of you keeping score at home, Lindsay Lohan just got tossed under the bus by a woman who’s only famous for being the daughter of a gangster. And understandably so. She has a reputation to protect. “Wait, did you say I’m associated with the Lohans? Oh, no, no, no. My father had people murdered to service his criminal lust for money. Stick with that angle, please, for the love of G

TheRock

Lindsay Lohan to Play Sharon Tate
Published on April 4, 2011 by Cara Harrington · No Comments

Hasn’t Sharon Tate suffered enough? As if her murder wasn’t horrific enough, Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been offered the role of Tate in a Charles Manson movie.

A project called ‘Eyes of a Dreamer’ is in the works and being produced by Brad Wyman. TMZ points out that he also backed ‘Monster’ starring Charlize Theron. The director, who has also given himself the role of Manson, is celeb photographer Tyler Shields. Coincidentally, he shot Lindsay’s promo stills for ‘Inferno.’

It will be interesting to see if Lindsay will actually make it to production. Her name attached to a project is free press as she is a favorite tabloid target. Some whispers suggest her name is being used just to pimp the project. Mix that with the fact that she is impossible to insure and still on probation…it looks like Charlie Sheen has better odds at achieving sa

john smith

As I slip into unconsciousness, I'd like to get another kiss, another Crystal Ship.

Previous 15 Comments | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments