Nic Cage

Arrested

for Domestic Abuse

4/16/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Nic Cage was arrested early Saturday morning in New Orleans for domestic abuse.

0416-nic-cage-mug-ex
According to official records, he was arrested for one count of domestic abuse and one count of disturbing the peace.

Cage was held on $11,000 bond and eventually released.

Cage is in town filming a movie called "Medallion," where he was spotted on set yesterday.

get a life ho

Isnt he married to some Asian gal ?

He probably slapped her when she threatened to drive one of his sick rides from his collection .,,

Truth

HIS WIFE IS ASIAN, 27YRS OLD AND THEY HAVE A KIDDIE. SHE LOOKS 14 LIKE MOST ASIAN CHICS.

SMIRKING

Agree with keeping your hands off of your wife. Get a divorce and get your **** in gear bud. And that aint no mug shot. Looks like someone took a phone pic of him as he's being led away. Looks drunk as a skunk too

PRO US

Nic Cage's wife is Alice Kim, actress, who was in the classic "Werewolf Women of the SS".

Stiletto

He probably slapped his lady in bed with his dork. These "domestic abuse" complaints have really gone overborad. People getting arrested because they poked their partners shoulder with a finger and so on.

For decades "domestic abuse" laws were a joke and people were getting killed before the law intervened...now they have gone overboard in the other direction.

I'm waiting to hear the report..."Nic came home and told me we were not going to be able to spend the summer on the French Riviera because he has to pay some more taxes, so I called him every name in the book and threatened to leave him...it was then he abused me by grabbing my forearm and shouting "I'm doing the best I can" before walking out...so I called the police."

If you have money...rent the b i t c h...but don't let her in your home or your wallet.

pbod

WINNING!

Lori

PRO US 8 minutes ago

Anyone else notice that the "Report" flags on posts keep disappearing and reappearing or am I hallucinating again?
==========================================================

No, You're not hallucinating (well not now anyway :O ) JK

I think they may disappear when those fake azz, counterfeiting thieves ads are being removed. Just a guess. But I'm hoping now that there is a way to report them? that people are jamming it every time they see the ads...and not ratting out regular posts they don't "agree" with.

The FBI wouldn't even have to waste resources chasing the F*ck wads around...they could just sit at their desk and answer the fricking ads! How hard would that be? sheesh.

Buzz

I want to hear the charges and what brought them up in the first place before I make any comment. Something about this doesn't sound right, but I'll wait.

acorn

He's just a total pig. Don't care for his movies, he can't manage money, and he's an a-hole.

Antoinette

How is that a mug shot? It looks like it's in a boiler room, it's at a weird angle and his eyes are closed. WTF?

Sherry

I'm with Puckett, let's go break him out! I love Nick. He's just way too high strung poor baby.

Truth

FROM ALICE KIM CAGE'S (27YRS OLD) IMDB:

"Met Nicolas Cage at a sushi bar where she was working as a waitress. Stepmother of Weston Cage. Mother, with Nicolas Cage, of a son, Kal-el Coppola Cage, born October 3, 2005 in New York City."

DAYUMMM, SHE MET THE DUDE AT AGE 20 THEN HAD A KID A YR LATER. A WAITRESS, NO DOUBT... TYPICAL WAITRESS MEETS RICH DUDE STORY WHICH NEVER WORKS OUT IN THE END.

acorn

Does NO Police not take a couple of photos, so as to get one with eyes OPEN?

Joaquin

He (Nicolas Cage) ALWAYS over-acts in every movie. The only reason he keeps getting roles is because he has a distinctive personality. Luckily for him his personality fits the roles and somewhat overcomes his lack of real acting ability.

Lori

AGAIN... Am I the only one reporting the fricking SPAMMERS on these stories?

Why aren't they removed?

What is the report button for other than to rid ourselves of these annoying Bullsh*t ads for counterfeit goods?.

Maybe the FBI should be monitoring the gossip sites...bet they could catch and jail a LOT of counterfeiters!

FREEEEEEDOM! Report the Pr*ck Spammers!!!!