Charlie Sheen Wants To Take Twins On Tour

4/19/2011 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen wants to take his twins on the road for the remaining two weeks of his comedy tour, and on Tuesday his lawyer will ask a judge for permission to do just that.

0418_charlie_sheen_ex_tmz

TMZ has learned ... Charlie's lawyer, Mark Gross, will ask L.A. County Superior Court Judge Hank Goldberg to allow his client to take full custody of Bob and Max.  Gross wants the judge to let Charlie do what other performers are allowed to do -- take their kids with them on the road during the last two weeks of the tour.

Gross' argument -- Brooke is unfit to care for the children because she's backslid on her sobriety and has been using drugs again, and the kids can have a more stable and safe environment with Charlie.

northern lights

Charlie is a certified P O S.

The one point I would like to make is, just because Charlie is urinating clean every time so far for these drug tests DOESN'T MEAN A THING (except on paper). I GUARANTEE YOU that Charlie is getting high every chance he can get with the synthetic stuff!!! He has enough money and enough brainpower (what isn't fried yet) to get WHATEVER he wants.... and that INCLUDES buying drugs that are synthetic to not show on a p i s s test.

SO Charlie is getting HIGH everyday and night off this stuff... and able to pee a clean test everytime.

I should know, I use the fake mary jane all the time. And I get tested 4 drugs and its perfectly clean everytime.

They have fakes of EVERYTHING on the streets: meth, co ke, lsd, and even CRACK. So SCREW YOU CHARLIE.... I busted you out and I DON'T CARE!!!

Plus, these items are legal right now.... so thats why Charlie is so "I'm sober" all the time. Because he isn't.

Doucher, real talk.

Lori

TheRock 47 minutes ago
Jody, thank you so much for writing with all CAPS! That REALLY gets your point across, you must be a pro???
So it's ok for the kids to stay with their mom who was on a 4-5 crack binge but not Charlie cause he's a male right?????
=======================================================

Dude, seriously...you are either mental or a true misogynist...oh, that's right, let's not forget D O U C H E bag.

Every freaking post of yours is dripping with anger, hate and rage towards women...jeez dude, what did your MOM do you to you?
Sound like you and Chuckles would be BEST BUDS.

ChinLee3

HAHAHAHAHAHA! It'll never come to fruition. Sorry Charlie.

Me

I wonder how many times Charlie's attorney will rehearse his request tonight until he can present it with a straight face.

Chaps

Just remembered the lines Chuckles gave a couple weeks ago in the 2020 interview:

"I bang 7 gram rocks, and finish them, cuz thats how I roll!"

Yeah, I'd like to see a judge give him custody, we will rip him from the bench!

Kaci

Seriously??? And he is the better parent? These kids need stability and being on tour isn't stable and Chas has more chances to fall of the wagon than ever before. These boys need to stay with the grandparents or his older daughter but neither Chas nor Brooke deserve these two boys. There are so many people who would love the chance to have children and these to people keep taking their privilege of being a parent and trashing them and other people stay clean. Why do Hollywood parental units keep getting away with neglecting their children and make it look like they are victims when they have all the privileges in the world. I know it hard in Hollywood but tell that to single parents who struggle day in and day out to raise their kids with even MORE hardship than Hollywood could ever imagine.

pete

both of these people are EPIC FAILS. Brooke and Chuck don't need the kids right now.

anonymous

bruno and donna, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE SICKNESS....brookes mother is as sick as brooke...hello.....brooke only gets sicker with her mother taking care of her twins...get a grip you two..it is called enabling...her mother is her mother...enabling...got it....sick...hmmmm. charlie and his nannies, and charlies parents, need to take full charge of bob and max, with visitation for brookes mother and brooke, ONLY WITH NANNIES PRESENT, BUT WITH FULL CUSTODY TO CHARLIE, WITH OTHERS PRESENT...NANNIES.it would be really GREAT TO HAVE A LOT OF INVOLVEMENT OF MARTIN SHEEN WITH BOB AND MAX SHEEN..THIS WOULD BE GREAT..SO, I WOULD SUGGEST THIS TO BE THE BEST SCENARIO...MARTIN AND JANET SHEEN, ACTUALLY, IF THEY ARE WILLING.

Tammy

And the difference is Charle was never off the drugs in the first place. They need to take the kids off of them both, I hope the judge finally puts a stop to this.

Autumn_in_Michigan

Missive # 8

Charlie Sheen burns out mid tour looks for excuse to quit

Charlie is sick of traveling says thank god smoke signals were sent so he could find this place...says crack smoke is best
8 minutes ago via ÜberSocial from Ledyard, CT

Charlie says after tonites show he's going back to la to get his f-ing kids back #charliesheen
less than a minute ago via ÜberSocial from Ledyard, CT

linusik

future little LiLo's .... :/

Muppet

Charlie Sheen is an addict and will continue to fall into the trap of addiction as long as he's still blaming his father for his failures in life. When Charlie realises that he is an adult now and can make his own decisions and is responsible for anything happening to him now, then he will be on his way to mending. Until this happens he will be a lost cause and the twins should NOT be in his care because he WILL relapse!

Jodi

northern lights 57 minutes ago

Charlie is a certified P O S.

Doucher, real talk.
_______________________________________________________________
I thank you for your comment. I deleted some parts of it but I wrote a comment similar to the parts of your comment I left in.

My late brother who was "on the stuff" damn near all his short life he knew where to go to pass his probation checks or just to get high. He would say they have drugs to "straighten you out or bend you over". I didn't know what that meant at the time.

That's how I know Charlie is not sober and clean. If Charlie had went to rehab for 6 or 7 months then I would go along with him being sober and clean but "healing himself in a nanosecond with the blink of an eye" after his super binges....no freaking way.

yessir

WHY WOULD YOU TAKE INFANTS ON TOUR? I feel so bad for these children. Their parents are awful.

niles

Do NOT allow those children to be raised by prostitutes and drug addicts. When is the state going to step in and take charge of the situation?