Gary Busey's 1-Year-Old Son

Hospitalized

4/19/2011 7:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gary Busey's one-year-old son Luke Busey is being hospitalized in Los Angeles for a "childhood illness" ... TMZ has confirmed with the actor's publicist.

Gary Busey 1-Year-Old Son

The publicist wouldn't get into specifics, but insists little Luke is expected to be back at home with Gary and Gary's fiancee Steffanie Sampson by the end of the week.

Busey's rep adds, "Gary is very grateful to his fans for their love and support. Steffanie and Gary thank everyone for their get well prayers for Luke."

SaginawPriestess

TMZ you're forgetting the most important thing here; WHO THE F*** WOULD HAVE SEX WITH GARY BUSEY?

suspicious

luke is a sweet little boy, very charismatic and happy. stephanie is a wonderful lady.

Elda999

Hoping for a speedy recovery for your baby.

Atlantaguy

Who had sex with this guy last year - Helen Keller??? She would have had to have been blind, deaf, with no sense of touch to have been able to do that - and why didn't her friends tell her what she was about to do? That's like letting your friend be blindfolded and be forced to have sex with Quasimoto. UGH

Sorry to hear about the child's illness. Even more sorry that the child was born with this guy's GENES in him.

NICOLE

@ SAMANTHA

I totally agree with you. Those people who make fun of Gary's condition they are totally despicable. But don't worry.. karma always works.

I read in here that she is a gold digger. LOL!! LOL!!! She has more money than him. He doesn't have any.

I hope that Luke could be out of the hospital pretty soon. He is adorable. I wish all the best for the three of them.

tlynn

The weirdo was a crackhead before the accident!! Sure, things were worse after the accident, but the guy has always been a little "off the planet" and his crack addiction was crazy. OMG, but the thought of someone having sex with this old skeletor w/Mr. Ed teeth is absolutely disgusting and pathetic. American women will sleep with anyone & anything for the right amount of money! Isn't that the same as prostitution? Guess they found a way around the law, how proud their parents must be.

Greg

Wait...I'm more shocked that he had sex as frequently as 2 years ago.

who farted

I hope your son is better. I loved you on the apprentice. you were the only reason i watched that dumb show.

Carly

Someone slept with Gary Busey?

kk22

WTF? This guy is allowed to be near children?

SANDRA

Is Gary for real? I don't know if he is start raving mad or just a stupid lunatic. If he didn't leave the show last week. I was not going to watch it ever again because I just couldn't take another minute of him. I know that most of the cast this year is crazy and over the top but Gary was just way to much crazies for me.

Brian

Hope everything is well with you son. Good luck Teddy Jack Eddy

Hope

I know Gary and he is a good man with a huge heart and his wife is his perfect match. She understands him and takes care of him. He had a brain injury, he isnt retarded!

IC

My god, what an attractive man.

TheRicker

Good Lord. Gary must be quite a handful.

Those of a religious persuasion should pray for his wife and any of his small children...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments