'Bachelor' Winner Pregnant -- I'm Going to Vegas!

4/19/2011 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Bachelor" winner Shayne Lamas -- the chick who married the guy behind TheDirty.com just hours after meeting him last year -- is PREGNANT ... TMZ has learned.

0419_shane_llamas_pregnant_EXD

Sources close to the fetus tell us ... Lamas is already several months into the pregnancy ... and Nik Richie is indeed the father.

In fact, the couple isn't letting the bun in the oven slow down their travel plans -- they're co-hosting a party at Pure in Vegas on Friday.

As TMZ first reported, Lamas and Richie tied the knot in a whirlwind Vegas ceremony after partying together for a few hours in Sin City last year.

Mazel tov.

gigi

I'm not a big fan of Nik Ritchie either, but she doesn't look good in this picture because she doesn't have makeup and her hair is wet. Otherwise, she looks normal/okay to me. She was never super gorgeous before, but at least she is happy.

Muppet

@Chaz

OMG is that really what kind of website the guy runs?? Sounds like this woman didn't marry a very nice man! Wouldn't a website like that end up with nothing but lawsuits??? Let's hope her picture doesn't show up on his site. LOL

george fudge!

Feel sorry for the baby already ... with Nik Richie as the father and this plain girl as the mother, the kid is going to be heavily weighted on the ugly side as far as looks go.

annabelle k

hmmmmmmmmm....i dont think she's preggo. i am a fairly thin woman and i can look like this when "pushing" out my tummy. doesn't look like a preg. belly to me...the shape is off. women know what i mean...

Piglet

This pregnant dude you guys put a picture up of needs to shave his mustache.

Carl

Looks like a pregnant meth addict.

dube blu

nic richie is a in the closet f*g. he picks out the smallest flaw on beautiful women like long fingers or imperfit bellybuttons when if he looked at a picture of his wife he would say "i wouldn't even make eye contact with her at the grocery store", thats because shes not a dude nic. i dont know what happened to her, she used to be hot, but he probebly got her hooked on meth & passed the AIDS of to her.

kromen

She looks about as pregnant as Tila Tequila.

OooooNooo!

I give the marriage less than a year. She looks totally beat.

tellmeaboutit

Ugh. She inherited all the d-bag genes of her dad. Still making great choices too, I see. My sympathies to the baby.

Cravin Morehead

Is it me or does it look like she's growing a moustache?

Megan

She's pregnant... stop being hateful. Children are the greatest blessings ever. Those of you that are writing hateful comments obviously don't have children. It's Hollywood and they're just doing their job and good... what are you making these days...

sonya

um. yuk.

karen darvin

uhhm, several things said on here disturb me, one is that I agree, i am thin and can stick out my stomach (and now that i'm 56 )look 3 or 4 months pregnant(haha) Her chest and lips look fake,I have no idea who her famous father is and their website sounds atrocious, i refuse to even look at it.As for Big Drew and Disturbed, BD sounds more believable and D seems like an angry person.there, my opinion on the whole meaningless thing, it is 5 am!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

what happened to her face,nice rack though

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments