J.Lo Stomachs Her Fans

4/20/2011 10:02 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With her taut midriff fully exposed, Jennifer Lopez waved to fans as she left a Best Buy in West Hollywood on Tuesday.

0420_jlo_launch
"American Idol" does the 41-year-old mother of two's body good.

Sandra

Looking good!! JLO markets herself very well and good on her for doing so!!

kimmi

What's with the MC Hammer-ish pants?

JulieB

I agree with TheRock, and to that I say it's gotta be her money that can get that stomach. Look at it this way: if you're in show biz, and your problem is an abdomen that carried twins, then it's silly not to spend your resources fixing it.

Abraham Lincoln

What a ridiculous outfit. The chick on the left has the biggest mouth I've ever seen.

Miss Mary

Zzzzzzz.......

mrspatrickcampbell

The foul odor from her massive stinkhole that is between her fat-ass wall-to-wall hips...would be enough to clear out Yankee Stadium!

miabella29

Way to help her get over herself, TMZzzzzzz

ChrisFan

I am sorry but come on...If you are in your 20's early 30's and you have the bod by all means show it but when you are a mother and in your 40's leave it for the younger kids. You dont see Jennifer Aniston showing her belly unless she is in a bathing suit. I guess JLO thinks that she the most beautiful woman in the world so says People magazine but PLEASEZZZZZ there are thousands more beautiful women then JLO! I quit watching AI because of her. YUCK...and also I am not jeolous I look just as good but I dont show it for the world to see..have some CLASS!

Stupid People Hater

That outfit looks really bad. You would think with her looks and money she would have a little bit of style.

SHOOTER12

Stomachs her fans???
I'd rather "fan" her stomach!

Taylor

Jennifer Lopez is beautiful, has a great body, and is a testament to all women that beauty defies age. However, she needs to ditch the mini skirts/short dresses she wears on AI, and never wear stomach bearing clothing, unless it is a swimsuit and you are at the pool or beach. The look she is wearing is for women in their twenties. Most women over 40 know there are just certain guidelines you follow when selecting your wardrobe. You can still be sexy, but it has to be done in an age appropriate, and classy way. I think perhaps it is time for a new stylist, as Jennifer is too beautiful to have a clothing mishap like this drag her down.

April

It's hammer time...you can't touch this!

Katie

My friend dragged me along to this.
I have to say she is really stunning in the flesh.
Curvy as f*ck. She was really nice and chatty and posed for loads of pictures for hours.
I have changed my mind about her being stuck up.

VP

She looks so great for 40 and w/two kids, but I agree her outfit wasn't the best.

Trish

Where's the picture of MC Hammer coming out behind her in his boxers??????

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments