J.Lo Stomachs Her Fans

4/20/2011 10:02 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With her taut midriff fully exposed, Jennifer Lopez waved to fans as she left a Best Buy in West Hollywood on Tuesday.

0420_jlo_launch
"American Idol" does the 41-year-old mother of two's body good.

Craig

Seriously this isn't the beach and you're not 18. Dress your age and cover up your stomach. Nobody needs to see your skin to know you have a good body. We get it.

Renee

She looks gorgeous but SAY NO TO PLEATS! Blech!

kr

I can't stand her parachute pants she insists on wearing.

Wishbone

I laughed out loud when I heard that People Magazine named this hippo the most beautiful woman in the world. It is to laugh.... You're middle aged dumbass...you look ridiculous in this outfit. Dress your age ya' stupid cow..

Molly's Mom

Never been a fan of JLo's probably never will be - don't like her music don't like her acting. Haven't watched AI since they let that clown looking Fantasia run away with the show. I hear and read that JLo is a diva beyond diva's --- so many let this show business gig get to their heads. Sure she might have been "acting" like she was gracious and nice but shut a door and the real witch comes out...

northern gypsy

a few photo ops...but for the most part very professional persona...
i like that...so i say it's ok to show your on top...every once in awhile...
in other words...life is good and she looks fab !!!

spyke

Oh and keith, you are a racist pig. Go crawl back under your rock.

spyke

Money didn't buy those abs, hard work did. She looks fantastic and is stunningly beautiful. Who says there is an age limit on showing off your bare belly? That's like saying women over 40 can't have long hair, bullcrap! I'd much rather see this fabulous bare midriff than these pregnant women wearing bikinis, so tacky. I don't care for the pants but she always looks great.

Luna

Jennifer, the 90's are over bra with jacket look ended with the 90's.

David

Quite sleazy outfit for a mother of two. Anything for money and publicity.

RS

I've looked at the photos more than once and I can't help but say that TMZ has cited the wrong location. This isn't Best Buy West Hollywood. I work there and she wasn't there. Also, the Best Buy employee in one of the photos isn't anyone that works in my store. Perhaps this photo was taken in WestWood or West LA. Just suggesting. :)

jalgood

What a stomach!! 41 WOW! way to make the young girls jealous JLO

Anonymous

Only Jennifer Lopez for me only. From George William Gockel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joselizette06njphilly

APRIL SINGING HAMMER TIME rofl

and um yea chris fan ,your jealous sayin your just"as"great lookin i highly doubt it,or you would not say for 40 and up time to hang it up.leave it for 30s.and younger 20s.please i date engage soon enuff my wife to be lizette who STILL as j-lo look barely 26.as halle berry and THAT is HOT.beyond HOT,so keep being JEALOUS.we all see it Chris Fan,damn i love older hot beautiful rich and nice mature women.best out there period.
adios.
jose and lizette hernandes on Facebook

sunglasses@nyte

People are going to wear what they want to wear not matter how much others may disagree. But I think that's the very thing that saves us from the banality of a world of monotonous banality. Balance is a must. You need night you nee day. You need those who follow the customs and those who defy them. Live and let live.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2