Lindsay Lohan -- Back On 'Gotti' Flick

4/20/2011 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay Lohan WILL in fact be in the upcoming "Gotti: Three Generations" after she was previously dropped from the film -- and she hustled to get her spot back ... ALL BY HERSELF.

0420_lindsay_lohan_EX2

Executive Producer Marc Fiore tells us, Lindsay is no longer going to play Victoria Gotti ... but instead will take on the role of John Gotti Jr.'s daughter-in-law Kim -- the role once considered for Kim Kardashian.

The turn of events comes hours after Fiore pulled the plug on Lindsay over disagreements with her management -- but we're told Lindsay REALLY wants to be in the film ... and personally patched things up with the producer when she heard her people were being difficult.

We're told Lindsay also agreed to act in ANOTHER upcoming Fiore film called "Mob Street."

Blood Red Witch

It was really ugly here last nite. I couldnt get on until then. Glad TMZ cleans up now. Love posts from people like FUTMZ. The personnal attacks are not called for. Have a fantastic day everyone. Off to work I go!

Vinsetta

“I am also absolutely not about to throw everything that I’ve accomplished in my sobriety away for the things of my past,” she says" - Lindsay fighting back against Star Magazine.

Holly

We used to be able to share opinions without these childish personal attacks.
All this junk makes darkrage look like an angel.

Delmar

ilovegossip 43 minutes ago

@jill and Delmar

Looks like you're wrong about Dina being Lindsay's manager:

=================================================================

x17online is a joke, it's not a reputable source. Only if they have a quote should they be used for anything. A lot of gossip sites say Dina is Lindsay's "momager", doesn't make it so. Marc Fiore has a quote in x17online stating he did not negotiate with Dina and probably said this to counter any impression that Dina may have given. Dina hasn't been Lindsay's manager for years and people on top of the facts regarding Lindsay, which are few and far between, know this.

STFUP

She'll be dropped from the film once she's convicted of felony theft and has to go to prison.
And the fact that they were going to give this role to Kim Kardashian speakes VOLUMES about what people thing about Lindsay's acting abilities these days. What a joke!

ketjo

Hopes she packs a suitcase of underwear to take with her tomorrow, she don't want to be caught going to jail without a change or two of underwear to take with her........

That's why your grandma always told you " never leave home without puttin a clean pair of panties on cause you never know when you might get in a accident and be embrassed being seen in a dirty pair of panties " ........

Does Lindsey even wear panties ? I know she don't wear bras !!!! lol ....

Bet you they will try another plea before they even get started tomorrow cause her lawyer knows she got a snowballs chance in hell of winning .......

Hollyweird

I love John Travolta. I love mob movies. I will not watch this movie with LL in it. The Lohans make me physically ill.

Good riddance!

Opinions are one thing, even strongly vociferous ones, but threats are something else. The crock has discovered this first hand.

sean

Holly 17 minutes ago

We used to be able to share opinions without these childish personal attacks.
All this junk makes darkrage look like an angel.
=======================================================

Milo does it on purpose to deflect the ridicule from LL
I shortened it for everybody having Ritalin for breakfast..

"Propaganda must always address itself to the broad masses of the people.

All propaganda must be presented in a popular form and must fix its intellectual level so as not to be above the heads of the least intellectual of those to whom it is directed.

The art of propaganda consists precisely in being able to awaken the imagination of the public through an appeal to their feelings, in finding the appropriate psychological form that will arrest the attention and appeal to the hearts of the national masses.

The broad masses of the people are not made up of diplomats or professors of public jurisprudence nor simply of persons who are able to form reasoned judgment in given cases, but a vacillating crowd of human children who are constantly wavering between one idea and another.

The great majority of a nation is so feminine in its character and outlook that its thought and conduct are ruled by sentiment rather than by sober reasoning. This sentiment, however, is not complex, but simple and consistent.(sound like anybody)

I think crock referred to his antics as "noise"
I think he backed down like the wife beating bitch that he is..

andyconda

Delmar lindsay manager quit, could not find lindsay a job in a pie factory tasting pies. Dina is just their to keep her from a job thats below her. Dina lindsay will not keep this role either, She is a bad actress and both of you have been blacked balled from the movie industry. If she is in the movie she will not have any lines. she will be 50 yards from the camera for a brief second.

Pony Princess

Wow!
I was reading this morning and all of a sudden about 150 posts just up and disappeared.

From what I can assess, (correct me if I'm wrong), but TMZ has now deleted not only the spam posts on here, but

TheRock (the original)
TheRock (the fake) (yes, there were two separate TheRock s here yesterday)
Harlot O'Hara
Chaz
JJ

janet

Lohan has already pulled this crap before. Notice the timing. Doesn't she have a court date tomorrow?

I can't go to jail, I'm going to be in a movie.

andyconda

actors for the gotti movie have just insured all their belongings and put gps on their wallets purses and jewelery. Be careful sticky fingers lohan is on the set.

Pony Princess

As sean says,
add rosh to the list of those dismissed.

Pony Princess

ketjo,
she won't be prepared. Cuz she has SHC as her minion to bring her what she wants or needs. High priced, but at beck and call.

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments