Lindsay Lohan -- Back On 'Gotti' Flick

4/20/2011 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay Lohan WILL in fact be in the upcoming "Gotti: Three Generations" after she was previously dropped from the film -- and she hustled to get her spot back ... ALL BY HERSELF.

0420_lindsay_lohan_EX2

Executive Producer Marc Fiore tells us, Lindsay is no longer going to play Victoria Gotti ... but instead will take on the role of John Gotti Jr.'s daughter-in-law Kim -- the role once considered for Kim Kardashian.

The turn of events comes hours after Fiore pulled the plug on Lindsay over disagreements with her management -- but we're told Lindsay REALLY wants to be in the film ... and personally patched things up with the producer when she heard her people were being difficult.

We're told Lindsay also agreed to act in ANOTHER upcoming Fiore film called "Mob Street."

Vinsetta

peter 4 minutes ago

LINDSAY LOHAN IS A TALENTED ACTRESS , DESPITE HER PROBLEMS ...ALL THOU KIM IS TALENTED BUT NOT AS A ACTRESS. I THINK THAT LINDSAY VCAN GET A SUPPORTING ACTRESS OSCAR FOR THIS . SHE NEEDS TO SEPERATE HERSELF FROM ALL THE DRAMA AROUND HER ...MOM AND AGENTS . SHE KNOWS DEEP DOWN THAT THIS IS OSCAR POTENTIAL . FRANKLY . THE GHOTTI STORY IS REALLY A GOOD STORY. WHAT THE DIRECTOR DID , WAS A GOOD IDEA ...MAKING IT CLEAR THAT HE WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THE DRAMA ..PERIOD . ...THIS IS A EXPENSIVE BUSINESS.
_____________________________________________________________

I doubt she'll be taking home Oscar, ever. Unless we're talking about another Oscar paying for her on the side of a NYC street. I kmow it's 4-20..how much have you smoked today?

FLUX

Does anyone actually think that rewarding a spoiled child will result in better behavior? Just stay tuned for the next tantrum and good luck to the director of this film.

BDoll

Sweet.I Love you Lady Lindz, life is full of ups and downs. Just keep picking your self up, fight for what you want, experience, learn, & stay adorable. <3

NobodySpecial

As per IMDB:

"Storyline:

The film will reveal the relationship of a father who lived and died by the mob code and a son who, while brought up to lead a life of crime, chose to leave that world behind and redeem himself and the Gotti name. Never before has there been such an inside look at the Gotti family and their world of danger, betrayal and redemption. John Gotti was head of the Gambino crime family, which in its time was the largest and most powerful crime organization in the country. Known as the "Dapper Don," John Gotti's flamboyant style and outspoken personality made him one of the most famous mobsters of the 20th century and he ruled the underworld until he died from cancer in 2002 while serving a life sentence. In 1988, at the age of 24, Gotti Jr. became a "made man," and was officially inducted into the Mafia, making him the heir-apparent to head the Gambino crime family and follow in his father's footsteps..."

I am rolling on the floor laughing. This is going to be about that ***** John Jr, not about "The Don". Junior has nothing worth talking about, he is a loser. Its a vanity project with the title of a reality TV show.

MEGA FAIL !

BigmoneyBleezy

between a lohan and a kardashian in this movie the acting would be worse than my 5 year olds elementary rendition of oliver twist.

Maria

She probably "heard her people were being difficult" on TMZ. Nice work guys, helping a gal get a job! I might rent the movie. I haven't given up on her acting yet. Almost, but not yet. (If the antics continue to overshadow the work, I'm done).

RealityBites

She'll screw it up just wait and see, momma will do something dumb before the ink is dry....and it's not the part she wanted so it's a step down.

Cherie

WHOA, WHOA, WAIT people....

I just read on another website the Lilo was OUT of the Gotti film...So is this current TMZ story for real??

Curious...

*Here's the link to the other website on this:

janet

Harvey Levin, TMZ, always by TMZ Staff, never a name, always generic. That covers Harvey Levin and TMZ.

Pony Princess

I heard she was up for the title role in the Donald Duck biopic: Donald Duck - The Drug Years

They really loved how she took on the role by getting her lips done and researching the role as a drug riddled duck at the end of his career. They thought the type casting was perfect and she could relate to Donald's addictions and weird speech patterns from all the cocaine abuse.

_______________________

Chaz,
they were going to cast her in there until all the other actors refused to work with her. All the "ducks" were afraid she'd steal their lips.

andyconda

andyconda 41 minutes ago

lindsay lohan another song
I pulled into nastyness, was lookin' 'bout half past dead
I just need some place where I can give some head
"Hey, mister, can you tell me where a woman might find a bed?"
He just grinned and shook my hand, and blow was all he said

Take my load now lindsay
Take my load for free
Take my load now lindsay
And (and) (and) you can put the load right on the sheets

BigUglyTexan

A movie I have no interest in seeing, featuring a megalomaniacal twit I don't ever want to see again. Awesome.

lisa2

Good job LL. Drop mama. I find it hard to believe Larry Rudolf is that difficult, really I do. I think Dina acts like she is the boss with them, just my opinion...could be wrong.

Hope this works out for LL, but she needs to stop being seeing partying and should stop partying altogether!!!!!
She supposedly has a trial coming up.

Cherie

WoW...if this is for real (that Lielo is back on for the Gotti film) than I am shocked...John Travolta is really slummin' - playing in a film where he'll be working side-by-side with inmate Lindsay Lohan...

Tammy

This piece iof crap movie is right up LiLo's alley. The real quesition is: what the heck is wrong with Travolta?! Has scientology finally screwed his brain so much that he believes this is a good movie?