TMZ Live -- Keeping Up with Harvey Levin

4/22/2011 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey's ADD is in full bloom -- from Lindsay, to Outliers, to Seacrest, to baseball, to the Beastie Boys and back to Lindsay, to ... well, you get it ...

29 answers to your questions on today's TMZ Live!

042211_tmzlivefinal2

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!
0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) Harvey's predictions for Lindsay Lohan's preliminary hearing -- he thinks the charge will be reduced to a misdemeanor (He was right).
(2:00) Emmet explains why Lindsay's "cleavage" was mentioned during the hearing.
(4:02) The latest on the Dodgers drama.
(5:30) Harvey and Max discuss their book of the week.
(8:25) Harvey performs his own Twitter lightning round!
(11:40) Webcam question about the Royal wedding -- which you can watch LIVE on our sister site TooFab.com at around 3 AM PT tomorrow.
(14:40) Harvey learns he should screen his Twitter before he reads them.
(15:50) How the value of stolen property affects a case.
(21:10) Pia Toscano and Mark Ballas' beautiful relationship.
(26:45) Dax just got a dog ... and it's destroying his place.
(28:30) Harvey believes judges bring their biases to court.
(31:30) GREAT QUESTION -- would Max rather be a vegan ... or celibate?
(34:20) The latest in the Lindsay case. See you all on Monday!

cat

when were the pics taken of lilo wearing 'the necklace'??? I thought she only had it for a week. If so, and it was an HONEST mistake... why was she wearing it out and about?!?!

susan

Dex needs to get bitter apple spray and spray where his puppy is chewing. it will stop.

Gina

tell me more about Cesar Milan's dog teaching methods.. Max said he shows dominance off camera.. what does he mean?

cat

MATT - will you marry me!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Wesley

I love how Michael Lohan isn't in court supporting his daughter, instead he's off giving media interviews like he's Elvis.
Funny.

mimi

You guys are great.I wish I could work for you guys.

HarryPalms

morrison & foerster law firm

sandramunch

why should lohan get a job, unless she was stupid, every time you say her name (in any form), she makes money. She can afford to go to jail, don't you wish you could?

Andrés

I'm sorry for posting such a lame question, but I'm not from an English speaking country!

When he's speaking about MJ pictures, he says they'll probably put the pictures on a... what's that word?

drdavec

u stream is down in georgia no more dax ;/

Beverly

Mr. Levin I just watched your program and you stated you didn't know what the big deal was in regards to football players not taking showers after the game. I was at an ice rink recently and some guys came out of the locker room all dressed and ready to play hockey and pushed past me to get on the ice and the smell almost made me sick to my stomach!!! The uniforms may be clean but the equipment they wear under their uniforms is not!!! It was unlike anything I had ever experienced. I never realized hockey players smelled so bad and I assume since football players have to wear equipment also that they must smell something awful too. Gave a whole new meaning to "stinking" game!!!

SUMMER

IS HARVEY REALLY GAY?

SUMMER

IS HARVEY REALLYY

Jay

Harvey,
You must NOT ever get a tattoo!As a jew, if you get a tattoo,you will not be allowed to be buried in a Jewish cemetary,according to Jewish tradition.
OY VEY! Don't be such a maschugina!
A fan of TMZ

Jay

I don't care who makes your TeeShirts, I want one.
How can I order ne to wear proudly?
Please respond with instructions or web info.
J.