Teen Dad:

Baby Mama Got Preggo

for MTV Show

4/23/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"16 & Pregnant" star Josh Smith says his baby mama PLOTTED to get pregnant just so she could be on the MTV reality show ... this according to court documents.

0422_jennifer_josh_EX2
Smith filed a request for a restraining order against Jennifer Del Rio this week -- stemming from an incident in which she allegedly punched Josh in the face.

In the docs, Smith claims his baby mama is a "compulsive liar" who concocted a diabolical scheme to get pregnant -- allegedly telling him she was knocked up (even though she wasn't) so he wouldn't wear a condom.

Smith explains ... "She was giving me sonogram pictures ... that she claimed was 'our baby' when in actually [sic] it was her friend's sonogram pictures she was copying. She lied to me and my parents for 3 months saying she was pregnant. She wanted so desperately to be on 'Sixteen and Pregnant'."

As for the restraining order, Jennifer claims she never attacked Josh ... and has since filed for a restraining order against HIM ... claiming Josh punched himself in the face to set her up so she would go to jail.

The couple is scheduled to be back in court on May 2.

David

Why are you putting this as a story. These dumbasses don't deserve fame. Shame on you TMZ. :(

David

Why are you making this a story? These dumbasses don't deserve fame. Shame on you TMZ. :(

dd

Excuse me bunny it takes two to tango!

dd

Well I'm glad MTV is paying them, I don't want to pass out of my check. If they are making that kind of money BRAVO it gets us off the hook!!!

amm

Those teens and their families on Teen Mom are total white trash. They NEVER use birth control and then go on welfare.

SUN

This show is disgusting!! Of course you are going to have girls who watch this trash, and think its okay, or good to have a baby at that age... they should take this show off the network.

Elden

Please, people... Stop, just stop. Why do we need to hear about the unfortunate cir***stance's. There is LIFE on the outside of thinking it's better with babies!

VickiC

If that's true, it's pretty pitiful. Bringing a baby into the world is a huge decision at any time. Doing it by lying to a boyfriend who doesn't sound like he wants to be a father (and, not incidentally, sticking him with the responsibility of child support for the next 18 years) is reprehensible. Doing it just so you can be on some pathetic reality show - well, words just fail me.

Kellibr

Oh, I TOYALLY believe him. I tell my little brother every chance I get to NOT trust a girl, no matter how long you've been together and how strong and manogomous you THINK the relationship is, keep it wrapped up. I know girls from high school who got pregnant to either keep their boyfriends in their lives or to get "have someone (a baby)love them unconditionally". Most of the time the kid ended up suffering because the daddy didn't want them in the first place and the mommy LEARNED she didn't want them after her plan failed. I've seen it too many times. There are girls reportedly getting pregnant NOW just to try and get on those shows and then become famous reality stars on the covers of magazines. Stupid WHO**S!!!

VickiC

THIS IS WHY people should consider BIRTH CONTROL. Too many idiots are pregnant these days, whether its ppl who r 30 or 20, they will birth kids to become like these losers. Nip your shi*, take birth control and please do not reproduce.

**************************************************************
Problem is, miss scott, that other than complete abstinence, NO form of birth control is 100% guaranteed - including surgical means. I've known several women who were in long term relationships (and therefore not using condoms) and were religious about using birth control - and still got pregnant.

shawn

The moment these kids become physical on these shows they should be yanked out of production and bring someone new in! Their contract should state no violence, O zero tolerance!

Kellibr

@vickic 8 min ago.

Ohhhh, puleeeaze! Not THAT argument again! It's rare that anyone gets pregnant when they were "religious" about taking birth control or had surgical methods. Most girls get pregnant either because they were stupid and careless(thought it couldn't happen to them), or WANTED TO GET PREGNANT!!!

Courtney

Um idiots there always been teen pregnancy in hollywood land even Shirley Temple had her first child at 19 just short of 20 Janaury 30th 1948 gramted she was married and had been a star since age 3 and is also the youngest person ever to win an oscar granted it was Juvenile oscar awarded 2 months short of her 7th birthday February 27th 1935. maybe they ddid use a condom and it broke which isn't uncommon or she wasn't taking her birth control pill correctly

Kat

I am now a 32 year old teen mother with a 16 year old son. These girls make me sick. I finished high school, got a college degree and now have a child who is an honors student-actualy, I have 3 honors students now. These girls make it look fun and exciting to have a child at a young age. I guess when you are doing nothing but partying and ignoring your children, it is. That is not how you become a good parent. These girls make all of us who have work out butts off raising great kids look like trash, just like them. I am not proud that I was a teen mom, but I am proud of how well I did it.

Meanie

Staple gun their genitals shut.