Weston Cage -- With This THOR Ring, I Thee Wed

4/25/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Before walking down the aisle in New Orleans on Sunday, Nic Cage's son Weston Cage held a ceremonial bonfire to exchange rings with Nikki Williams in Tennessee on Friday.

0425_weston_cage_ring_launch_EX_V2With a couple of close friends looking on, Weston presented Nikki with an impressive emerald and diamond band ... while Weston got a ring featuring Marvel superhero Thor ... the hammer-wielding god of thunder.

We're told Weston delivered a pretty emotional speech in front of the fire ... but as he was finishing up, several fire trucks raced to the scene after receiving calls from people concerned about the blaze...

Weston explained the situation to the firemen ... and everyone was allowed to go along their way without further incident.

Thyna

You do realize that Thor is Norse Mythology before he's ever a Marvel Superhero.

Muppet

KAP 5 hours ago It's good to be young and still dreaming of magic...

Pthhthththhh to anyone too staid and unimaginative and TOO OLD to remember what it was like to be twenty.

I wish them long love and happiness. I wish the naysayers the chance to fall in love and be silly again.
_____________

Your post stated everything I was thinking!! Good for them for being young and in love and original enough to do what they want for their day. Congratulations to them! I hope they continue to enjoy life and have fun.

Waverunner9

I have no qualms about what they wore or how they got married.....their life, their decision. But that emerald ring is a poor choice for a wedding ring. Emeralds scratch, crack and break at the least little contact......so it's going to spend more time at the jeweler's than on her finger. The marriage has a better chance than the ring.......good luck though.

chefadam

I'd get drunk too if this was my warlock.

Jill

Hmm. Nic Cage's sons...Wesson is Goth, and one is named Kal-El (who knows what the future will bring). Does anyone know the status of Robert Downey Jr's son?

miki

I think it's cool that they did it their way. My wedding was supposed to have been personal- what WE wanted. We did the "traditional" instead at others' insistence. I regret it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3