Prince Von Ahole -- Three's Company Too?

5/1/2011 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Come and knock on his door, Prince Von Ahole's been waiting for you -- and if he has his way, you'll be tuning in each week to watch his reality show about his crazy new living situation.

0429_Prince_a_hole_TMZ_ex_2
The Prince tells TMZ his cousin, Carl Alexander von Hohenzollern, is heading to Las Vegas this week where he'll marry a bona fide U.S. citizen. Sounds like true love ...

Once Cousin Carl gets hitched, he and his new wife will move in with the Prince and Zsa Zsa Gabor where they will have their own floor in Zsa Zsa's mansion. The Prince tells us he hopes to pitch a reality show about the zany new living arrangement.

We're told Zsa Zsa would not be a part of the show.

Captain Obvious

Von Ahole pointing at something hmmmmmm. Someone will stop you in the sake of justice, evildoer!

Annie

Just say NO!

jmo

Why does TMZ pay attention to this a*hole who exploits his sick wife?? It's very wrong. He is not interesting at all. Make him go away!!!

ciimonstr

*sniff *sniff ..what's this smell like to you!

Ivan in Phoenix

Prince Von Ahole is a great name for him, or we could also call him 'The Schwanz'. Either one is fitting.

Sammie

What does this guy do? Call TMZ everytime he has an idea pass through his head? I think we're seeing Charlie Sheen in his old age.

dd

Who cares about him and his brother?

rosh

This doochebag needs to marry Gloria As^hole so she can become Mrs. Van AHOLE!!!!!

DANA

Yeah everyone is going to watch the show...NOt.

Prince Eugene von Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

He's actually a lovely guy and he does great things for the poor and retarded kids in Germany through his Foundation. He has been hard like a rock for his wife through all these years.

LongJohn69

The Prince needs to be stopped before someone picks up his option; and you KNOW someone will. Who wants to watch this geriatric jackass? (Good name for his show, eh?)

mannequin

That's pathetic. I believed that he really loved Zsa Zsa and did everything in her best interest. Even though she wouldn't be involved, a reality show is way beneath her and extremely disrespectful. Start moving the family in the big mansion before she's even gone, eh? Now I see that I was all wrong.

Dennis Johnson

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Wake me up when this POS's time is up.

RonBurgundy

Ok Prince, this is my final offer.

I will give you $75 for Zsa Zsa's leg.

But I want it shaved, washed, and disinfected.

HMMMM

Its time to stop this "reality" show madness. If you want to see geriatric "reality", go to your local convalescent hospital, you will see plenty. Enough with this mess. I don't CARE who is on American Idol, I don't CARE who is on So You Think You Can Dance, I don't CARE who is on Dancing With the Stars. I don't CARE who survives on Survivor. I don't CARE who is on Jersey Shores (I am proud to say of all the above I have seen a few minutes of ONE episode and said it wasn't for me.) ENOUGH. TV used to be a source of entertainment to get away from the stress of everyday life and relax. Now we are expected to watch a bunch of idiots pretend to be "reality", or worse, to go to new heights of stupidity to up the ratings of their particular "reality" show. Which all explains why I never turn the boob tube on. Yes, like little sheep, most out there jump on the bandwagon to watch this crap. I would like to hear from one person who feels the same way I do, just ONE. Sadly, I fear it shall never happen. Ok, personal rant is over.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments