Lindsay Lohan Accelerates Community Service

5/2/2011 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan got a call late this afternoon from the Downtown Women's Center -- the place she'll be doing her community service -- telling her there was an open spot for orientation at 5 PM ... and Lindsay took them up on it.

0425_lilo_EX_TMZ_02

Sources tell us Lindsay was downtown and just completed her orientation.  She has not started the community service, but that will happen this week.

SistahSoul

Lindsay, I hope this means you're ready to turn your life around.

Paul

There will probably be 2000 articles here at TMZ regarding the 480 hours of community service.

Those that hate Lindsay will spend 480 hours posting comments bashing her.

Hahahahahaha...:)

Lindsay..and those at TMZ writing the articles come ahead.

Those who spend 480 feeding into this crap are the ones wasting their life.

TMZ & Lidsay will be accomplishing....you bashers lose.

leslie

ONE DAY AT A TIME! GOOD JOB

Rose5491

Who cares anymore? She'll either get a break and get some kind of shortened duty or she'll mess it up and go back before the judge again and again and again and again ad nauseum.

Lindsay and her family are liars, thieves, drug and alcohol abusers, arrogant, self-important, whining losers. I'm tired of the whole bunch of them.

And TMZ is run by (Harvey and staff) a bunch of so-called men who have the maturity level of a gang of 12-year-olds out on the school playground snickering over dirty pictures.

They disrespected William and Kate, disrespected the President and they appear to only run stories submitted by Dina and Michael Lohan.

They also have no clue about the legal system. They were sooooo sure that Lindsay wasn't going to jail when she appeared before the judge.

So. TMZ is a loser organization. The Lohans are trash and will never change.

I have better things to do with my life.

I predict that Lindsay will be dead from an overdose or a car accident or doing serious jail time within 5 years. Probably much less.

Good riddance to TMZ. You are seriously living in the gutter.

en Todo Momento!!

do you buy her remorse???! is it real????!!!!!???!!!

the Seeker

@Paul I gotta say if i can speak for rocky ,Iceman and Johnsmith , welcome as one of the Enablers and yes men and paid shills that have worked at tricking the public into (leaving lindsay alone) 'feeling' bad for a trainwreck that I am not gonna $$$upport$$$ her sick mother dumbazzzz!!!!!!!!!

Blood Red Witch

Bored Now......

andyconda

congrats you went to orientation damn your in the clear now. what did that take all of twenty mins. i am surprised you didnt send holly

ilovegossip

"Several photographers say they saw Lindsay enter the building with her attorney Shawn Holley just less than an hour ago."

Why does her lawyer have to go with her? Does she have to babysit her, to be sure she complies, or is Lindsay paying her to do this? How many people bring their lawyer with them to orientation, or whatever it was she was doing there? Odd...

andyconda

something tells me this service is going to be a joke

Urethra

Please forbid her from smoking anything while on probation. Including Newport Menthols.

en Todo Momento!!

and in other news....

Britney Spears has been driving illegally.
------------------------------------------!!!

Blood Red Witch

andy, just let me know if she ever says yes and I will too!!!

hezzer19

OMG BRW did you just quote Willow from BTVS? If you did you just became my new best friend!

Of course if you didn't I'm going to be REALLY embarrassed.

This is such a non story. Let me know when Lindsay actually does, or fails to do, something.

en Todo Momento!!

Give the girl credit -- at least she's wearing panties. And they're white. That means she's pure.