Lindsay Lohan Accelerates Community Service

5/2/2011 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan got a call late this afternoon from the Downtown Women's Center -- the place she'll be doing her community service -- telling her there was an open spot for orientation at 5 PM ... and Lindsay took them up on it.

0425_lilo_EX_TMZ_02

Sources tell us Lindsay was downtown and just completed her orientation.  She has not started the community service, but that will happen this week.

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

Nothing says "I'm taking this seriously" like a see through shirt with no bra and leopard-print (fugly) shoes. Does her CS include a pole?

Maybe SCH was there so that if anyeone stared too long at her bralessness she could sue for sexual harassment.

Nikki

SCH was there to get Lindsay off her first write up,due to she was late..Cant have that on the report that will be sent to the judge

Chaps

Hmmm what to do first?

Community service or jail time?

Life is complicated for this pampered cookie!

stephen

hey Check out this Video Its Hilarious!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkcZDls384c Trust me you wont be disappointed!!!!

dex

Justsay Nohan

@hezzer19 said:
"OMG BRW did you just quote Willow from BTVS? If you did you just became my new best friend!"

Not just Willow. Evil Alternate Universe Willow!

I was going to ask BRW that very same question but you beat me to it!

Adrita

I agree with Paul's comment above me, unless It's Lindsay Lohan herself or her family leaking all her private life to the news every day, sometimes more than once a day...

Jay

Wow congrats to Lindsay Lohan for actually doing her COURT MANDATED community service which she was ordered to do because she is a junkie thief who finds it impossible to comply with thier probation.

BRAVO!

Blood Red Witch

Justsay Nohan, Nope. EVIL Willow was quoting ME on BTVS!!! That is ok though, it is a little known fact. *snicker*

Blood Red Witch

BTW, Nohan you are now my 2nd BFF!

ketjo

Lordy, I was on Fox news and at the bottom of the page their was a link to a Gossip site called Gossip that had some pics of her coming out of the center yesterday....I got to laugh who ever wrote that article for ROL was in a different world or something....
1. She was wear a black see thru top with a black slip thing underneath and No bra and her boobies hanging halfway down to her waist..gotta laugh here cause I'm 64 and nursed 3 young'un and my boobies still don't droup that low....
2. black shorts

3 a real long sweather which kind of defeats the purpose of the shorts.
4. and slipper in a leapard print not high heeled boots as was reported..

Now the funny part of the whole shot is in the first pics which are suppose to be shot one right after the other , her hair is down in a low ponytail, next shot, (bam) hair is up in a knot! instandly....wish I could do it that fast ! and next shot half way down again.....does anybody want to quess how many shots it took to get her out the door and into the car !

Like I said before ..she don't do anything with it being staged, photographed and appoved by Lohan inc......

Jay

Lindsay wasnt wearing a bra, her boobs were peeking out to say hello to all the homeless people at the shelter.

Maybe working at the shelter will teach Lindsay to appreciate the fact that she can afford a bra thanks to Mickey Mouse, and it will inspire her to go out and buy one.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

bra-less women rule..who the hell would complain about her not wearing a bra..she has great knockers

Mikey

Can't this bald chick afford a decent wig?

Pepe Le Pew

Lindsay, did I not meet your receding hairline once before on the Cazbah? Or was it Cannes? Alas, eet wasn't meant to be for that was five years ago when you looked 15 years younger.

Pepe gives a heart-shaped ack-ack to mon cheri, BRW.