Charlie Sheen: Kelly Preston Shot Herself

5/3/2011 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen claims he did not shoot Kelly Preston ... and that it was Kelly herself who caused the gun to fire and injure herself in the infamous 1990 incident.

050311_charlie_sheen_video
Sheen gave his version of events during his "My Violent Torpedo of Truth" stop in Vancouver Monday night.  He says he was downstairs drinking coffee, when he heard a shot from upstairs.

Sheen says he then saw a naked Kelly Preston at the top of the stairs, covered in blood.

Charlie explained Kelly had picked up a pair of his pants in the bathroom -- when a revolver that was secreted in his pocket fell to the ground and discharged. Sheen claims the bullet hit the toilet and either shrapnel or a piece of porcelain from the toilet ricocheted and struck her.

Charlie says at the time he knew he'd be blamed for it.

Kelly and Charlie broke off their engagement shortly after the incident. So far, no comment from Preston's camp.

Autumn_in_Michigan

@bbrown,

Excuse me? Looks like I need to get some facts straight with you, too.

1. Don't put yourself in the middle between me and ksis. BAD place to be.

2. its none of your business when I write here any more than its her business to moderate everyone's comments.

3. Random? ****. Ksis called me a STALKER TWICE TODAY on this thread. She also was on the attack over posts that I (and others) made on the Alabama thread today. I made my initial response to her on the AL thread many hours ago. Then later decided to add to it and change the format and prepare to repost it - as I said, whenever I think its needed. And, don't expect me to come seeking your approval or permission when I do.

4. I had other things to do besides write to ksis today, including trying to answer all of your endless posts missing ONE SIMPLE POINT that I was trying to make - that you were naive about thinking that Kelly just didn't have any reason to lie.

5. When I tried to demonstrate several plausible (look it up) reasons that she MIGHT have, that led to you and your troll buddy becoming derisive about "theories" and demanding PROOF for something that I didn't even know is true, care is true, and was only trying to demonstrate PLAUSIBILITY for.

And you wonder why I get "pissy", honey you have NO idea.....

Roast_Beef

@bbrown
I don't protect anyone, however I support SIM due to the fact that I've been called the same for simply voicing my opinion and it's apparently not the ''right'' opinion.
No problem, otherwise.

Autumn_in_Michigan

@Nancy,

I guess we should define the rules of engagement. If it were just me here you'd be free to call 24/7. As it is, we should probably stick to a sedate 9 - 9 rule. So, yeah, I have one coming :-). Since I do, I decided to get my money's worth and make one more response. If that doesn't do it, well - what can I say?

One good thing is, they don't seem to be having any negative impact on my health. Mostly just wasting good gardening weather which is WAY annoying.

Nancy about an hour ago

Too late, BUSTED!! Although, it's WAY late here - or I'd already be on the phone. No playing with the trolls, m'dear, they're bad for your health and do nothing to help that headache that develops when you deal with the deliberately obtuse. Especially when they've already admitted that they're high on pain pills and just "here for the laughs."

Autumn_in_Michigan

@Roast_Beef,

I appreciate the support, don't need protection, which I am sure that you know.

@bbrown,

I am sure that you get annoyed with me. But, do you have any idea how annoying you can be to me as well?

I wasn't ducking you. I had already given you WAY more than I said that I was going to - and you just kept asking for more and more like you are somehow entitled to it. You don't even appear to pause long enough to even reflect on what I have already said. So, I just quit trying.

That is SOP with you here.

I wasn't kidding, I am NOT here to debate. THAT IS KSIS's SCHTICK. I have no desire to PROVE anything to anyone here - I simply share my views and any relevant information that I may have like I did today on the AL thread. I don't give a **** what you or ksis think about me or my views - I do however care about how I am treated.

KSIS is the one who thinks that its her job to comment on, make corrections to, and criticize the author of any and all comments that she takes exception to - like some sort of school teacher marching up and down the aisles with a rod of correction.

jacksonfive210

spring in michigan
1.I asked you to give me a examples on how charlies parents intervene in his realtionships that would make kelly want to stick up for charlie. you gave me the example he and his parents wrote letters in the behalf of ginger lynn to the courts.
2.you said that kelly preston has a history for covering up for men she is dating.
sorry I pretty much asked you to explain two things to me today and you said why would I waste my time. yes I understand you where annoyed but I still didnt get why you wouldnt answer my questions I mean I wasnt personally attacking you, or making dumb pointless points I was just questioning your point of view this is a blog and I think that makes it ok for people to ask questions and debate one another and it def makes it ok to debate someone on their theory.

jacksonfive210

spring in michigan
sorry if I was annoying you by questioning your point of view and I didnt know you didnt want to debate I thought a blog was for sharing views on a story and debating people on the subject my bad.you and charlie sheen got something in common though you only wanna express your point of view and dont care about anyones else that doesnt agree but that isnt a bad thing. I wasnt trying to get in the middle of you and ksis I was just commenting on how that was a random comment. Plus I never treated you bad you where the one who said why should you waste your time explaing things to me which was kind of messed up and was being rude but who cares right

jacksonfive210

spring in michigan
we will leave it on that note I wont post any comments to you and i'll let you post your point of view and I wont comment on it. I hope you do the same for me and I didnt know you didnt wont to debate on this site so sorry about that now it makes sence why you where getting annoyed.

arthur

It has to be true because (A) Guns are Awesome!

Nancy

Y'know, if the OTHER freakin' stalkers on this site would GTFO, maybe the rest of us would be able to quit defending ourselves from their idiotic paranoia.

So the article is about Sheen, big deal. This comment thread (and practically every other), however, has devolved into the fascination the rest of us have with watching the stalking stalkers creep around stalking anyone and everyone who leaves a comment that is 'unkind' to poor Charlie. Tell me it's not so... go ahead, someone tell me that, and I'll show your stalking a$$es every single place where you just couldn't let shee-it slide, where you just HAD to open your fat yaps and start barking again.

So, here's to you, stalkers of the Charlie threads on TMZ! Let me say that in a language you might understand:

Yap, yap, yap, yowl, yip, yip, snuffle, snort, yap, yap, yap.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out, and thanks so much for stalking TMZ and Charlie!!

Oh, and get another STALKING hobby and the rest of us might too.

Nancy

There is no "online room" here.

There is no "message board."

This is a gossip website that posts articles, upon which we are graciously encouraged to comment. Merely because we tend to turn the comment threads into our own circus does not mean that they were intended to be so.

And how did I KNOW, with certainty, that one stalking stalker would respond so beautifully? Simple, because it's the same procedure that's been used from the first time *I* responded to something on here. Stalking stalkers just can't let it slide - for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction, right? Or, in the vernacular, an "eye for an eye."

Their god, their messiah, is blowing smoke, dredging up anything and everything he can to get himself more press, and has to resort to statements like the one that spawned this article. Or the one that may well get him sued by Elizabeth Vargas. Or whatever else comes flying out of that bottomless pit he calls a mouth.

Minxster

Ouch....Krissy - bitch-slapped AGAIN!

ksis

Always nice to witness a meltdown. LOL

OneEye

It's funny, really, in that all the detractors who post every time Sheen gets press are adding to his notoriety/popularity. I'm sure he takes that into consideration at almost every juncture. Aside from what 'you' think about him...Sheen functions, and he does it without breaking a sweat. Admit it, without someone to dis'...you people would have to actually go do something productive...like the dishes.

ksis

@OneEye

LOL! No kidding?;)

Kathyo

Dishes......check
Laundry.....check
Workout.....check
Dogs walk....check
Lunch......check
goof off from work and go to TMZ....check, check, check