Charlie Sheen: Kelly Preston Shot Herself

5/3/2011 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen claims he did not shoot Kelly Preston ... and that it was Kelly herself who caused the gun to fire and injure herself in the infamous 1990 incident.

050311_charlie_sheen_video
Sheen gave his version of events during his "My Violent Torpedo of Truth" stop in Vancouver Monday night.  He says he was downstairs drinking coffee, when he heard a shot from upstairs.

Sheen says he then saw a naked Kelly Preston at the top of the stairs, covered in blood.

Charlie explained Kelly had picked up a pair of his pants in the bathroom -- when a revolver that was secreted in his pocket fell to the ground and discharged. Sheen claims the bullet hit the toilet and either shrapnel or a piece of porcelain from the toilet ricocheted and struck her.

Charlie says at the time he knew he'd be blamed for it.

Kelly and Charlie broke off their engagement shortly after the incident. So far, no comment from Preston's camp.

Autumn_in_Michigan

@ ksis,

Which is it? You seem to me to be contradicting yourself. Once again, I am trying to offer you an olive branch. Was trying to understand what sort of agreement we could arrive at. Once again you are refusing to accept my efforts to do so.

So, all I am left with at the moment is a moratorium on my own remarks about and to you - and a time out to reflect and to hear from others.

~~~~~~~~

ksis about an hour ago

Well, I don't spend THAT MUCH TIME on your CRAZY friends either, but I refuse to just ignore when I am being constantly talked about. Especially when I am not here. So I mostly choose to show how ridiculous they sound with their long blahblahs in comparison to my short "yawn". LOL

BUT...You like them, so I am not gonna put you in a position when you would have to defend them and I am gonna stop talking to you about them. Please, show the same courtesy regarding Raymond.

ksis 17 minutes ago

No, as always, you are assuming wrong. I will NOT stop talking ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS, because I am NOT DOING THAT, as long as YOU stay the hell away from ME, which, as you have proven, you are unable to do. So don't try and make yourself look like I am the one following you around. I don't do that with people that are this repulsive for me.

I have given you way too much attention today than you deserve, so let me just repeat: stay the hell away from me and let the people see who the stalker is.

ksis

Comprehension issues? "as long as YOU stay the hell away from ME". You haven't done that in weeks so... And as you always point out...anyone can go and see how many posts of mine talk about YOU and how many of yours talk about ME.

I'm DONE, because talking to you makes me literally sick.

@Kathyo

I hope you won't disappear.

Autumn_in_Michigan

@Kathyo,

Ok, thanks for clarifying.

As I wrote yesterday, I think, we the public will never know the whole and true story about Charlie's life. Even if we buy multiple authorized and unauthorized biographies - and/or an autobiography if Charlie ever finds a publisher who will accept his terms - we are still left to come to our own conclusions.

I expect that we will never hear much about the arbitration, just whether or not all of the legal wrangling will be behind closed doors or if some of it will be in open court. From what I have read about the decision that the judge is working on now, it will either be ALL of the issues in private arbitration OR the issues related to WB contract in arbitration and the issues pertaining to Charlie's suit against Lorre in open court.

Having the ENTIRE legal matters in open court, which is what Charlie is asking for, doesn't seem to be an option. If the judge is looking for a compromise - and if a compromise can be reached under the laws involved - then it will likely be the mixed decision.

If its ALL in arbitration I would be surprised if we ever hear much other than (1) that decision, (2) when the arbitration is finished, and (3) MAYBE the major points/awards.

If Charlie actually does have his way - against all the expectations of legal analysts - then the public WILL get a big eyeful of the legal wrangling in open court.

Don't hold your breath, though, this case could drag on for a LONG time.

Jack DaCarup

Wow, sure do miss alot staying away from this forum for a few days! Actually, I don't think I miss it much at all. I have my opinions about Charlie, as I stated before I used to be a fan of his, own seasons 1-7 on dvds...but I have lost ALL respect for him. I think the man needs help.
Well guess that's it.

Autumn_in_Michigan

@Jack DaCarup,

Didn't you post here yesterday?

Jack DaCarup 21 hours ago
I agree! I'm a single mom of 2 daughters. 20 & 21. OY VEY!

Kathyo

I'm not going anywhere, I was really just making idol conversation. SIM, I dont think ksis was contradicting herself when she said that she won't stop....I think what she meant was she doesn't have to stop because she isn't doing it.....I have to agree that more comments are being made to her and about her than what she is putting out there. I think and I don't mean to speak for you ksis but I think that she is reacting to the posts that mention her and at this point, I don't blame her for being annoyed. It doesn't even matter anymore who started what, I think like I said before let's not address each other unless it is directly in response to a comment that we oppose or agree upon. I'm starting to think that we would make a great REALITY show...........and ksis would get her spin-off because she is the most controversial and she'll write books and make appearances and piss me off that she is making all the money!

Jack DaCarup

Well, guess I did. Oops sorry. I thought it was a few days, blame it all on the allergies.

Jack DaCarup

Jack DaCarup 17 minutes ago Wow, sure do miss alot staying away from this forum for a day! Actually, I don't think I miss it much at all. I have my opinions about Charlie, as I stated before I used to be a fan of his, own seasons 1-7 on dvds...but I have lost ALL respect for him. I think the man needs help.
Well guess that's it.

***

There I revised.

ksis

@Kathyo

LMAO!!! Forget the money. I would go on a tour and start living with two gods as well;)
And YES, that is what I meant, so I don't mind you speaking for me. THIS time. LOL! Just kidding.

Kathyo

I don't know how familiar you are with reality tv but the most controversial person on the show, you know the one we all love to hate usually gets the most media coverage....kind of like someone else we know!

ksis

Oh I know. And personally...I LOVE controversial people. Those are people you either love or hate, and that means they are not BORING. And I HATE boring;) That's one of the reasons I am behind Charlie 100%.

In case some of his fans missed it when I posted it earlier. Interview from March.

ksis

Yep. You better listen Chucky. LOL I know it is O/T, but...:)

There are always bad ideas in television. There are always lessons that go unlearned. That's why the bulk of my job is focused on "failure analysis." Recently, a handful of bad ideas that I thought might be reconsidered have not been. In fact, they are heating up. So let's dip our toes in the milk of human dumbness.

1. Trying to reboot Two And A Half Men Without Charlie Sheen.

Say what you want about Sheen, but he’s right on this one. He was the show. The audience completely bought into his character, which made even the lamest of the better jokes work.

Is television a writer’s medium? You bet it is. But in Two And A Half Men, Sheen proved that when the writers get lazy, stumble or just aren’t that funny, an actor can make all the difference.

What Chuck Lorre, who has every right to be offended by Sheen’s incendiary riffs on his character and talent, needs to understand is that there’s not a whole lot of funny anywhere else in the show. And beyond the notion of an ill-advised reboot, which would be hard enough to do if an actor left for the movies or simply wasn’t re-upped, the Implosion of Charlie Sheen is pretty much world news. He did not go quietly. And no matter how weirdly insane the whole thing seems, Sheen has proven that he’s pretty damned funny when he’s uncaged. In fact, far funnier than he’s ever been on the show. You can’t fill a void that big. It wouldn’t be fair to anyone you put in the role and would, sad to say, point out how weak the surrounding characters really are.

Kathyo

I can deal with just about any personality, it may take me a while to warm up but I try to see through the stuff I may not like or agree with and see who the person is and if I see a caring, genuine person then it's all good BUT that can take time, it means spending time with a person and getting to know what they're really about. We all have our "issues" but that shouldn't define us. I am very very good friends with certain people that from a distance, I probably would not have liked but when put into a situation where I spend time with them over and over again where I got to know more about them, I came to care for them and you just let the other stuff slide.....and hopefully they will do the same for me. I actually like people who think out of the box and I encourage my kids to do the same

ksis

Kathyo

ksis about a minute ago Well, the only thing that matters to me when it comes to personal relationships with people, is how that person treats me, my friends and my family. All the other stuff, like age, opinions, political views, or whether I know this someone in person or online...that does not determine whether the person is a good friend and confidante. Actually my best friend, someone I trust with my life, hates Charlie with passion. LOLOL!

I agree with what you say above and my condolences to your friend for having to listen to you talk about charlie, lol......just kidding... pretty funny that your best friend hates charlie....really funny actually!