'Sopranos' Star

EXPLODES On

Crew Member

5/4/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Sopranos" star Vincent Pastore went on an expletive-filled rant this weekend ... after a crew member on his new reality show accused him of drinking too much to drive -- and TMZ has the footage.

According to the clip, the female crew member on VH1's new restaurant-themed "Famous Food" -- which also stars Heidi Montag, Danielle Staub, and Ashley Dupre -- refused to return Vinnie's car after a long day of shooting, claiming the actor had been drinking a lot ... and Vinnie FLIPPED.

Vinnie denies drinking in the clip -- insisting he poured his wine back into the bucket all night ... but the crew member doesn't budge.

We're told Vinnie eventually abandoned his crusade -- and caught a ride home with a friend. Better safe than sorry.

Fozzie

Shows how cheap Vh1 is they don't even hire drivers to take their cast to and from tapings.

Oh to be on the Z-list.

TMZgossip

unfortunately she will likely get fired -- but KUDOs for stopping someone from doing something that could have had dire consequences to innocent people.

lalaland

If he has any class, he sent her some flowers in the morning. I won't hold my breath. Whether he was .08 or not, she did the right thing. And I agree about the raise, but it should also involve a promotion. That's the kind of person you want working for you. Loyalty to your job, not some two-bit 'star'. A sadly rare thing, particularly in L.A.

manbearpig

what a pathetic, big, fat tub of grease that east coast sleaze ball is. i'd punch that old fart in his big fat gut if he talked tough to me.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

i think the crew member was right and this fat a.s.s. ole should thank him...whadda ass

Marty

That is the crew member that I want on my team. You may not realize it but you might have just save some innocent persons life. You get my vote for employee of the year!

Superman

Wow, a 'reality' show with that many classy people. Who would of guessed?

Jim in Cali

Time to go back to swimming with the fishes Vincent

marco

Of course he does, every time he left my club he was always sauced!! & ***** if you read this hit me up its been a while. Marco fron Ft. Lauderdale

Cruella DeVille

Big ***** is a hot headed, bi-polar nutjob who probably got written out of the Sopranos because his unstable ass has no self control. Hey Vinnie, eat some mortadella, and calm down like a nice pup...lol.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2