Oksana DROPS Domestic Violence Claim Against Mel!

5/4/2011 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In a shocking move in court today ... Oksana Grigorieva just dropped her domestic violence claim against Mel Gibson.

1122_oksana_mel_EX_tmz_2

Oksana's lawyer, Dan Horowitz, announced to Judge Scott Gordon ... they would no longer be pursuing the claim that Mel's alleged violence against her is grounds to change the custody order.

Mel's lawyer, Stephen Kolodny and the judge were visibly shocked.

Sources tell us ... Oksana dropped the domestic violence claim as a gesture -- extending an olive branch in an attempt to settle the custody case.

And the DV protective order Oksana obtained -- prohibiting Mel from contacting or harassing her -- has also been terminated.  Sources connected with Oksana say she would like to be able to communicate directly with Mel, rather than using intermediaries.  No word on whether Mel feels the same way -- though we're guessing not.
050411_oksana_girgorieva_v2_video
Horowitz did not say if Oksana is still pursuing a civil lawsuit against Mel.

Scotty

Fidel's niece-
And team mel is cut from the same cloth! Addicted to the story of mel, that they had NO control over!

JIM CROW

If Mel did beat her he obviously didn't hit her hard enough! She only wants more money from him, she is a parasite that a couple of good close fisted strikes to the head would fix!!

Fidel's niece

Addictions

"He has his demons and issues," admits a pal of Mel,
who first joined Alcoholics Anonymous in 1991.
"No woman is going to answer to the kinds of
problems he has."
Copping to both depression (in a 2008 do***entary,
he admitted to suffering from bipolar disorder) and
addiction, he told The New Yorker in 2003,
"I got to a very desperate place /in my mid-thirties/.
Very desperate. Kind of jump-out-of-a-window kind of
desperate."
His salvation was religion - " I had to use the Passion
of Christ...to heal my wounds" - only to experience
a very public DUI arrest.

Us weekly (Inside the 900 million Split)article
April 27, 2009, Issue 741

***Team Mel***

Fidel's niece

LOL!

Immigrate to the USA

Get a green card - click here.

That is what is on a top
of the TMZ screen!

O$kanky in trouble again?

***Team Mel***

***Team Mel***

Frieda

@Scotty Are you saying YOU are here to control or had control over everything?

Only a few came for "control", as I see it. I came to voice my honest opinion, seek the truth and discuss the case. And most of "Team Mel", call it what you will, was right about her, dirty politics between Eric George and the DA Cooley aside. So Mel got a wrist slap and she looks like an idiot. As Mel says in that interview, legal things are still pending and it could all still come out in the wash with justice served.

My personal conclusion after following the case was that Ox is a liar, a phony, and an Extortionist, this based on her own words and actions. Having many individuals come here to do the same thing did in fact make a difference. Ask Harvey about that one. Public opinion changed to an overwhelming majority thinking Ox was a liar and Mel was innocent of her accusations and justified for a slap. It was Ox who took the case to the Internet and air waves. Ask Larry King, People mag, ROL, etc etc. It backfired! The more she spoke the more people were disgusted by her. She looked more like a criminal every time she opened her mouth.

No one "controls" the boards except Harvey. You just didn't like our opinions perhaps.

Scotty

Frieda-
The bottom line is this, why do you care so much?

Frieda

@Scotty Why does anyone post on gossip boards? I'm here because I FEEL like it. That isn't good enough for you? Don't tell me you're a conspiracy theorist!

chris

Frieda 28 minutes ago
@Scotty Are you saying YOU are here to control or had control over everything?

---------
@ Frieda - I have to ask you, only because I dont "see it" .... what difference has anyone who has posted here (or any other blog site) made in the outcome of the MG/OG saga? Did anyone's imput "change" the outcome for Mel? Did anyone's input get OG deported? Did anyone's input get OG striped of custody? Did anyone's input get OG put in jail? Did anyone's input give Mel sole custody?

The way I see it the answer the these questions is NO

Additionally, Mel has been out recently WHICH IS FINE AND I"m GLAD HE IS but it was "rumored" that he left DRAI's the other night with a woman....granted we dont know where he went or what he did or WHO she was, but......has he NOT learned anything?

Only asking because I'm curious about what point you're trying to make. I happy to listen to what you're trying to say

big chief

Mel should demand that Ox sign an agreement with Mel's attorneys that if she wants to communicate directly with him, all meetings will include audio and video recordings with witnesses (mediators) present to do***ent her behavior as needed for evidence pertaining to any of her questionable actions. Unfortunately, this may be the only way he can protect himself and his relationship with his daughter.

Frieda

@Obsessed Ox was only with Mel a year and a half or so (Ask Fidel's Niece LOL) and he doesn't ow Ox a THING. He has taken care of Lucia from the very beginning, even before that, very well. He adores Lucia and loves babies so it's not a problem for her to have money. It should be monitored in my opinion, too.

How much do you want to bet that we soon see Ox out shopping for budget buys, trying to play up the poor, pathetic, suffering, coupon clipping mommy? I can see it now. She can't stay out of the limelight when Mel is getting so much attention over the Beaver. Predictable!

fuddyduddy

I thought the comment below from the CNN article about OG dropping the DV argument in the custody case was good.
________________________________________________________________
norcalmojo Dropped the restraining order, too. I guess she's finding out that the one thing the Hollywood king makers hate more than a jew basher is a mouthy starlet.

Scotty

Fuddy-
You're Nazi vermin s***!

Scotty

i forgot I'm on TMZ.
Nazi vermin s c u m !

fuddyduddy

Scotty - you have just been REPORTED! Syonara, baby!

Scotty

Fuddy-
Harvey's Jewish. You have just been REPORTED! Syonara, Nazi!!!