Scooby Van, 'Fast & Furious' Cars to Hit Auction Block

5/7/2011 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's one of the most badass Hollywood auctions of all time -- featuring several cars from the "Fast & Furious" serious, the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine, and a car driven by Heath Ledger in "Dark Knight."

0506_hollywood_Car_auction_launch_EX
The auction -- hosted by the Volo Auto Museum in Illinois -- starts on June 8th and goes for an entire week.

Other awesome cars on the block include:

- "Herbie" from the 2005 Lindsay Lohan movie ... driven by Lindsay herself
- The Bull car from "Death Race 2000"
- Scooby Doo Mystery Machine from Hanna Barbara studios.
- The Buick from the opening scene of "Fast and Furious 4"... driven by Vin Diesel
- The jalopy from the "Beverly Hillbillies" movie
- Switch Blade ... the very first car built on Jesse James' TV show "Monster Garage"
- The Semi truck and trailer that was used by the late Heath Ledger in "Batman Dark Knight"
- The GAZ from "Indiana Jones 4"

Best part -- NO reserve prices ... which means you could theoretically drive away in the Mystery Machine for $1.

gd45

That G35 is awesome

kingborg

it would be fun to get watch this.

kingborg

eer that go not get lol

georgerusk

yes you can save money on your auto insurance by making few simple changes search on the web for "Auto Insurance Clearance" gave me the lowest rate, most people can simply save money by checking rates with other company.

shawntell

I live right down the road from this place, it's pretty cool actually! They have alot of historical cars there from movies and stuff. My favorite is the original Greatful Dead tour bus. Could you imagine getting to ride around in the mystery machine???

vicky

"series"? or did you really mean "serious"?

Muppet

I'm so disappointed! I've been to Illinois and didn't even know about this place. I would love to visit this place! :(

Leader of the ignorant masses

TMZ should buy that hillbilly car and dress up the crew as characters from the show. Footage of the team driving around Beverly Hills would be funny. I would love to see a discussion on who would dress as who. Shortest person in the group has to dress as Granny, just sayin.

rico

Don't trust Volo. They sell a lot of counterfeits. I would highly doubt anything they sell as authentic.