NeNe Leakes

Trump Was

Disrespecting Me!

5/9/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NeNe Leakes is firing back at Donald Trump -- telling TMZ she "feels good" about bailing on "Celebrity Apprentice" ...because Trump disrespected her in-front of and behind the cameras.

NeNe Leakes Celebrity Apprentice

Leakes tells us her feud with Star Jones was REAL -- and says she was legitimately upset with Trump when Donald changed the teams on last night's show to "accommodate" the former "View" chatterbox.

NeNe tells us, "Trump was doing things to accommodate Star and not me."

Leakes says she felt producers were constantly trying to "provoke" her ... noting, "All of  the manipulating ... was very toxic. It was a very toxic situation."

She adds, "I'm not a quitter or a loser ... I had to walk out of the show for my own sanity."

"I feel good about leaving and I don't regret it. I don't believe you need to act like that for charity."

Tanya1959

NeNe gave the finger to rump when she walked out and for that I will be ever greatful. I'm pretty sure Trump had issues with Nene's birth certificate.

__________

Tammy

He dis-respects everyone, and no one deserves it more than you do.

His daughters just as bad his son however is a wimp.

lizouttavegas

I could NOT be happier if she's gone, the rest of em leave, and I never have to glimpse the donald again! what a waste of time this group of weirdos are!

Sloane

not a NeNe fan
but she couldn't have been more stupid leaving when she did
the new team she sent to won
and Star ended up being fired!
so she would have stayed longer than Star
and everyone knows that would have made Star crazy and NeNe happy!

wow

I like NeNe but I wonder if she's bipolar. She was scary when she went off on Kim during Real Housewives. I was secretly wanting to see her beat Star's ass though. Star was a snake and not very good. She was a lousy team leader with that awful word song and very manipulative. The only good thing was her staying classy.
John Rich and Little John are the best and should be the final two but I think it will be Marlee and John Rich. I'm always impressed with the country guys. Not the red neck image I expected. John Rich and Trace Atkins are true gentlemen. Little John is also a wonderful person and everything John Rich said about them working together is true. I wish more Americans were that way.
John Rich should win and deserves to win.

Ann

Nene is an idiot. Wow!

Sloane

and I quote an older People mag article:

"Yes, I was a STRIPPER, a woman who took her clothes off and danced for dollars," she writes. "Let the judgment ensue. I mean, it's easy enough to do, right?"

Leakes explains that she had just ended her relationship with the father of her eldest son, Brice, and she was living with her son and a roommate. "My son was in private school, his father wasn't chipping in for pull-ups or food, I had no job and no money coming in, the rent was past due, and the super told me and my roommate that our condo owner was about to put us out," she writes. "So I did what I had to do."

After answering an ad in the newspaper, Leakes nabbed the job at "the most glamorous upscale gentlemen's club in Georgia" on the spot - though she didn't have any experience taking off her clothes or dancing in public.

Following a learning curve -- and some very lurid details about her costumes and fellow dancers -- the Atlanta Housewives star, who performed under the name "Silk," writes that she came to feel comfortable and powerful on stage. "I felt powerful in front of those men," she writes. "They were obviously there to see what I had, and I quickly realized that those men weren't there to make me feel bad about myself."

"Quite the contrary," she continues. "They were there to make me feel good."

Still, Leakes reveals that career as a dancer took a darker turn for a time. She quit the high-profile club after her family heard about her dancing and worked at a seedier establishment. "Men can do some really filthy things in the club," she writes. "I can tell you this much."

After quitting her job there, Leakes says she returned to another upscale establishment but eventually met her now-husband, Gregg, who persuaded her to stop dancing. "He was good to me," she writes.

----------------------
and so it appears that she never did take the time to educate herself or soak up a bit of culture and refinement

Uh oh i am screwed

Sloane her team lost. There were two people fired last night. Latoya went first after they lost. I doubt Nene would have made that much different but how incredibly rude and disrespectful of her to not let them know before hand so they could have planned. talk about a hypocrite! She disrepected her team more than Trump disrepected her! I am appalled at how rude it was for her to just not show up and then send a text after they had been waiting. Had she let them know before they started they may have had a better chance as they could have planned for it.

As for Star, I am a 2 time heart surgery survivor and a huge fan/supporter of stars charity The American heart association but I have been hoping for weeks she would get the boot! Sad but true. I felt she was a horrible representation of a great charity!! I hate that she is representing the AHA.

dyone

I wish NeNe would go away... she is ignorant & looks like an ugly Drag-Queen. She hits low blows..."LET'S KEEP IT REAL"!.. SHE ONLY LEFT THEN & THERE BECAUSE SHE IS BROKE & BUSTED.. AND SO R HER FRIENDS... WHEN SHE HEARD RAISE MONEY.... SHE KNEW SHE COULD NOT...... PLEASE GO AWAY....WE WANT TO SEE BEAUTY ON T.V. NOT UGLY......

__________

Shon

Just remember old leather face Joan Rivers walked off, and still won!!!!! She still has a chance????

nyer566

Typical idiot. Looser, Quitter, Racist!

CloBird

I don't watch Celebrity Apprentice.I did watch one season of Housewives of Atlanta.Leaks has not manners,poor taste,little education,little intelligence,poor style--those things that are called "class." I've been reading about this woman's atrocious behavior and have seen snippets of her on television entertainment programs.The woman is loud,obnoxious,ill-mannered,disrespectful,the list could go on and on...That people like her and the equally repulsive Donald Trump are given media time disgusts me.

CrisDizzle

Starr Jones > Nene Leakes You quit nuff said!

Kathy

Cant stand NeNe or Star. Both are equally annoying b-----s.

Jenni

You go NeNe Leakes! You did right to walk off that show, Trump is pitiful excuse for a man. I have no respect for a man who will abuse his celebrity by totally disrepecting President Obama and his administration. TRUMP GOT TRUMPED by NENE LEAKES!! lol.... Also Star Jones got hers; Karma is a mutha...what goes around, comes around. NENE didn't get fired; but trump sure FIRED Star Jones....hahahahhaha. Well I will no longer watch Celebrity Apprentice or any other show that has Donald Trump's hands on it. NBC really should consider cancelling his contract indefinitly.