NeNe

QUITS 'Celeb Apprentice' -- Trump Furious!

5/9/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She stood what she could stand ... and last night, NeNe Leakes couldn't stand Star Jones anymore ... and QUIT "Celebrity Apprentice."

0509_donald_trump_apprentice_video

It all hit the fan when Donald Trump reordered the teams on the show ... after Star told The Donald she couldn't work with her arch-enemy NeNe anymore.

An obviously FURIOUS Leakes stormed off to her hotel and told Trump, "You can't just accommodate her ... that's not fair."

NeNe then explained, "Mr. Trump bought into her bulls**t and i dont have to stay here and put up with BS to raise money for my charity. The best thing for me to do is just walk away."

Later in the show, Trump added, "The fact is she left ... she quit, she gave up. To you, NeNe, I say, you're fired. And you’re a quitter. And Star Jones kicked your ass whether you like it or not."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

bunky

Oh, and Trump for Prez-I think not ! His Foreign Policy is less than diplomatic. He is mad at the Chinese, because they are underbidding him on the properties that he wants to purchase in NY and Chitown. And as far as his Middle East Policy and the OIL-how Crude. He has inherited $$, however, no Class.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

What else would anyone expect from a loud mouth, Gettho ass moose who can dish it but can't take it. NeNe has the sophistication and maturity of a third grader.

Star was brilliant on the show and showed the world just what NeNe was made of...Nothing!

BMACK

NENE WAS A LOUD MOUTH BULLY AND SHE IS A QUITTER AND A LOOSER. I'M SORRY TO HEAR SHE IS COMING BACK FOR THE FINALE. SHE BULLIED EVERYONE. SHE WAS DISRESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE AND IT SHOWED THAT SHE IS JUST LOW CLASS DRESSED UP IN NICE CLOTHES. STAR IS SOMETHING UNTO HERSELF BUT AT LEAST SHE KNEW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME AND NENE WAS JUST PLAIN IGNORANT. GLAD BOTH OF THEM ARE GONE. SORRY TO SEE LATOYA LEAVE, SHE WAS A GRACEFUL AND NICE PERSON, I THINK SHE WAS JUST TOO NICE AND SPENT HER CONTACTS ON THE EARLIER TAST WHICH MADE HER LOSE THIS ONE.

RottonronOne

Hey Trump, send your hair after Ne Ne, that would capture her for sure, but, then again, what would you do? Sacrafice another Beaver?

Marinemom

Nene is an idiot BUT she is CORRECT! Donald Trump coddled Star Jones - a totally self-absorbed VIP WANNABEE. She SHOULD have been FIRED LOOONNNNGGGG ago but Trump kept her on for the drama. He fired LATOYA over Star in the episode what made me STOP WATCHING BECAUSE OF HIS WISHY WASHY BULL****. Star DESERVED to be fired that day NOT Latoya but Trump liked the rating with dumbass Jones on the show. YOU ARE A DISGRACE DONALD TRUMP. I see you VERY clearly now and I have lost ALL RESPECT for you - not that you give a damn about people's respect.

gaylene

I stop looking after all that birther stuff, now I would like to see who wants to be on the next season of CA. I think for me and a lot of people i know, we've decided not to look at his show, afterall, we are black and may have to show our birth record.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6