Mike Epps

SERVED at Comedy Show

FLIPS OUT

5/10/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Hangover" star Mike Epps went BALLISTIC on a woman who served him with a lawsuit during a comedy performance in Texas last week -- calling her a "white b*tch" and telling her to "suck my d*ck."051011_mike_epps_v2_still

It all went down at the Verizon Theater in Grand Prairie ... while Mike was in the middle of his set, a process server approached the stage and served him with a lawsuit stemming from an altercation inside of a Detroit nightclub in December.

Mike looked down and said, "White b*tch just threw some papers up on the mother f*cking stage ... b*tch, f*ck you."

Mike then admitted participating in the nightclub brawl ... saying, "This is from when I whooped that n*gga's ass in Detroit."

Mike continued to berate the process server as she made her way towards the exit ... saying, "B*tch, I don't give a f*ck ... suck my d*ck."

As TMZ first reported, a photographer sued Epps, claiming the actor unleashed a "brutal beating" on him inside the Key Club in Detroit. The photog also claims members of Epps' entourage fired several gunshots at him outside the venue.

Joe

Is his career over like Michael Richards? Heck no, instead of making an awkward apology via TV on Letterman and going into hiding, it'll boost his career.

adelle

TX

I just got off work, if you want to check my profile you can see when I started posting, although I'm not sure how many times I post per day has any relevancy on the subject. The subject was hate mongers, and losers. Let's try to stay focused here.

adelle

Ivana Tinkle 5 minutes ago
With all due respect, ALL of our ancestors went through hell, there were other races in early American history that were slaves and ALL American ancestors, INCLUDING the Native American Indian were treated like sh**. Whether you were migrants to the new world, the Chinese working as slaves building the railroad....all do***ented in education literature. No race was excluded.

Well don't tell them that, you'll ruin their parade for them. Don't you realize no one else's history matters except theirs? Don't you realize that they were the only ones, in the history of the whole world, that were hard done by? They aren't educated enough to know any better

The Scale

I'm sure she has heard worse from people, it probably didn't faze her one bit knowing that if he doesn't show up in court that HE'LL be the real b****!!

Ivana Tinkle

As close as 1942, the Japanese were enslaved in camps in California:

Donna

Ok Adelle, you are obviously a dimwitt so let me slow this down for you...no, I didn't go through slavery or a famine like your ancestors - the point was that racism is alive and well in this country. That is evident from your UNEDUCATED, stupid comments. I don't need you to play me a violin dumbass because unlike you I have a life, am educated and know that the past greatly effects what is going on today. So again, read a book, take a class, get hooked on phonics, do something to educate yourself instead of being just a dumb bimbo.

The Scale

I see so many comments from women referring to her race but none of you seem the least bit upset by the fact that he disrespected a woman of ANY race. I guessed some of you are just used to being called a b****! SMDH!

john

Another man in the Usa with no sense of honor or respect peeing on the dreams and accomplishments of true black leaders like malcom x and martin luther king.

Ivana Tinkle

Todo, you are an idiot. Go back to wanking and STFU

en Todo Momento!!

@ ivana:

how'd you know!! can you see that i am only typing one handed??? psychis biatch, too, or what??! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

dfwlover

Aw. Nothing like a little home town flavor. Makes a person proud to be from Grand Prairie. LOL

Abderia

she was just doing her job. what does it matter that she's white..black...puerto rican, etc. If she was black would he have called her a "black bitch"??? Immature, Ignorant, and Completely Unnecessary - not to mention the double standard many posters have already talked about. Mike Epps - you just lost in my book.

whateverhomewrecker

I know who Mike Epps is, I use to think he was kinda funny back in the day. He did some Friday movies with Ice Cube. He's no Chris Tucker or Chris Rock. Im sure he wishes he was then he wouldn't have to do stand up for cash. Nothing wrong with stand up comedy but I dout he's sitting around counting lots of cash from it. No dout this is double standard. If a white person would of said the same **** they would be fired and belittled for weeks by the media, these types of sites,& al sharpton would call for boycott!!!! 200 yrs of racism that u read in your history book like the rest of us. Dont worry tax payers have been paying for it ever since:)

Gsharon 710

If you re-read my post, I do believe I said that was ugly. It is not the word "white" that was ugly, I suppose she was white. It was bitch, and the great invitation he gave her that was pure ignorance.

If I act like a bitch, call me a black one, and putting the color in there will not add to the insult. I am black, I am proud. We let our past feelings get in our way too often. Black has nothing to do with being called a Niqqer.

Don't let assumptions lead you to destroy American words. Look at the word gay. Too many meanings by todays people. We just sometimes spout when we are angry or embarrased, and unfortunately we grab those words. I do believe he was ashame and lashed out. White should not even have been a concern to discuss. Now if two blacks uses words back and forth, you would have to be black to know if we are talking with our dogg, or insulting the other.

Furthermore, there is no comparison when it comes to Black and Niqqer. Even Al and Jesse would stay away if someone called us Black. Stop trying to make us defend ourselves when the word white or black is used with insults.

We could "what if" all day long. You cannot presume what each and every black would say if the man had been white, and the lady black. Believe it or not, some of us do have control. Please believe that. If we did not, ..............................

Abderia

and really, saying that white people deserve or shouldn't be so offended by reverse discrimination is just ridiculous. Raise your children to treat everyone equally, not expect that just because white people back in the day treated your ancestors horribly that white people today should bend over backwards to make it right. Yes, there are still bigots & racists out there of ALL COLORS. It's a shame and disgusting so instead of blaming, expecting special treatment, or thinking that being racist/bigot to whites is "revenge"...just raise our children to be thoughtful, respectful, and independent. No one is owed anything, except plain old godamn respect. Just like this process server should have.