The Situation's Dad UNLOADS -- 'F*ck the Little F*ck'

5/10/2011 3:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation's dad just released an EXPLOSIVE video -- accusing the "Jersey Shore" star of abandoning his family after getting famous ... and the bitterness is palpable.

Frank Sorrentino Video

Frank Sorrentino posted the tirade online today -- targeting his son, saying, "I ask you one f**king favor and you tell me to go f**king be like a regular f**king Joe Blow and go on welfare? No, my friend, I don't do that."

And that's just the beginning.

Alisha

I'm not sure why he thinks his son owes him but I think it's messed up Mike wants him to go on welfare when he's more than capable of helping his father out. However, we don't know the background so maybe his dad's a loser who expects handouts instead of doing for himself? Truth be told Mike's a douchbag and has his head too far up his own ass to see what others are going through.

Alisha

Um Fred Farkle, you're effing nuts bro.

funshine_1989

How sad...
seems that they have been problems for years. The "Situation" should help his parents. Don't forget that they brought you into this world and took care of you and now its your turn. Hate when family don't help out other family members. It's sad...

Chuck Sex Tape

Thanks, Dad.

Kelly

What a repulsive man! I don't care what the son did, a video like this by a father is truly disgusting. Maybe stop asking asking your son for "favors," pay your own bills, and stop thinking there's any difference between yourself and a welfare Joe. I know some welfare Joe's who have more character in their index finger than this man will ever have. I hope your son never speaks to you again as long as you live.

notalawyer

daddy wants a paycheck $$$

sloppy seconds

hahahaha who f'ing cares! i love it! i hope they all die! die you idiots! lmfao! hahahahahaha!

Fred Farkel

Alisha??

Did you daddy finally so NO MORE BllSht to you too???

Well.

Sorry about that.

Really sorry.

adelle

Can someone please do me a favor and narrate this video? I can't watch it but would like to know what was said, please.

lalaland

Like I needed this ******* to tell me his son's an *******. What a revelation!

MoonDust

wonder what favor he needed from his son and obviously his son denied it. oh well, i am sure we will find out anyways, just a matter of time

todd lee

Im not surprised.

The Situation is a little bitch who thinks hes god gift to the world. Id say take this douche-bag, along with Snooki and the others wastes of life on that show and throw them all in a volcano....no one would miss them.

tedstoilet

Geez, another **** parent coming out of the woodwork to steal their childs money. I'm sure this guy hasn't been on the scene for years and then $$$$ arrives, he wants to rekindle with his son. I suppose these people shouldn't reproduce anyways, I fear for my safety if this guy was having kids

bob

bitter much?

wenzy

Sometimes it makes sense to just help your family out then wait for them to expose private things about you that will turn the public off! Oh wait, I forgot, nobody pays any attention to The Situation anyway! He is an uneducated greasey looking freak who couldn't even hold his own at Donald Trumps Roast. OK, TMZ, SO HOW MUCH IS THE DAD GETTING PAID FOR THIS? STAY TUNED!