Charlie and Denise FACE OFF Over Their Kids

5/11/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen and his ex-wife Denise Richards went to battle at an L.A. lawyer's office yesterday over a custody agreement regarding their kids ... and TMZ has learned the Warlock did NOT emerge victorious.

Charlie Sheen Custody
Sources connected to the negotiation say Charlie wants his daughters Sam and Lola for weekends ... but Denise has had deep concerns about the welfare of the children and under current circumstances, she does not want Charlie to have the kids.

When the two faced off yesterday -- we're told there were "neutral third parties in the room" who agreed  with Denise that Charlie should not have the kids.

We're told the matter is NOT going to go to court ... and right now, Charlie will not get the visits he wants.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

ksis

I guess they honored your request by banning you, because they can't delete accounts. LOL Which is absurd, btw.

Lagoon

ksis 7 hours ago

You learn with time. I have years of losers like that hating me for being outspoken and using every bit of personal info against me. Sure, I take a risk sharing some stuff, but that doesn't justify using it in order to mock and bash, and what is even more disgusting...acting here like THEY are good for doing it and I am bad for finding out.
--------------------------------------------------

ksis, I finally scanned through the twitter link you provided. Personally, I don't see what the big deal is. I'm not going back to reread where you posted the 'secret private post' that was not private afterall, but as I remember the big deal was all the analysis, conclusions and mean-spirited comments by the private-club members. I had no idea adults did this and am surprised to hear you've been through it before. Very strange.

ksis

That's what people who have different and STRONG opinions go through online. That's nothing out of the ordinary, believe me.

Natalie Mazzoni

You've GOT TO BE Kidding - NOT AGAIN - Anything to keep him in the news - just go away and clean up your act - then we can listen. Just because you were famous ONCE doesn't mean we want/need to hear about more of your antics. It's boring already - just like Lindsey. WE'RE TIRED OF Y-O-U!
GROW UP/CLEAN UP/STAND ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET (if you can).

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12